WW3RP in ArmA 3?

Are you interested in trying this concept out yourself?

• Yes

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Also ACRE isn't a bad way of doing VOIP given it autoinstalls into TS. If I talk to Justin any time in the near future I will pose the question, but I am of belief that ArmA 3 is coming to end of life soon, given Arma 4 will come soon, and those that do big servers utilize TFAR, ACRE, or just standard Arma VOIP.
Don't put ArmA3 down too quick, it took ages for people to transition from ArmA2 when it came out. It's days will be numbered, but they will be many.

and yeah with ACRE2 and TFAR nobody really looked for an alternative

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
Don't put ArmA3 down too quick, it took ages for people to transition from ArmA2 when it came out. It's days will be numbered, but they will be many.
Not me putting it down - Just saying ArmA 3 might be at end of life soon from a dev standpoint

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Does it support plugins too? If so it might even be doable

its not an official release and it hasnt been updated in 7 months, probably prone to breaking

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Honestly my input was mainly that it could be better with Mumble and not relying on something like TS, that was all really.

Reactions: List

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
but I am of belief that ArmA 3 is coming to end of life soon, given Arma 4 will come soon

excellent joke

Arma 3 is done from a developer standpoint but it'll be a year or two atleast until we get any announcement for ArmA 4, this leaves us much room to work with

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
excellent joke

Arma 3 is done from a developer standpoint but it'll be a year or two atleast until we get any announcement for ArmA 4, this leaves us much room to work with
arma soon - 3-5 years

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Pretty sure it does. Like I said, FiveM has the Mumble client built into it and so it has working spatial audio which includes voice reverbing off walls and stuff.

That's actually pretty awesome can't wait to hear people screaming inside a building while unsuppressed shots and flashbangs are being exchanged surely nobody's ears will go to the shadow realm