MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
you get a bunch of notifications for people reacting to the same post

before it would just show you the person who reacted first

one thing you can do is go to your settings and turn off alerts for reactions

then whenever you want to check you can click your profile and click "Reactions Received"

I've had it this way for years

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
After testing out the forum on my PC...

This is a great update.

Mobile needs work, but PC is amazing and I love it :D

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
is there a way to turn the nebulous button a little brighter or something when you neb a post

i found myself neb spamming somebody because i didn't know if it worked or not

also idk if this was mentioned before

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
is there a way to turn the nebulous button a little brighter or something when you neb a post

i found myself neb spamming somebody because i didn't know if it worked or not

also idk if this was mentioned before
It actually shows as a thumbs up before you've nebbed currently

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Never seen Xenforo 2 used myself and I'm just now getting acquainted with the whole layout. I like the elements we've been given, like uploading imagery to profile posts. Only thing that sticks out is the ability to share a page to Reddit or Pinterest (???) even WhatsApp. Is it possible to change the options to something more suitable? Or remove it entirely since I can't really come up with a social media platform where you would want your friends and family to know that you roleplay.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
It actually shows as a thumbs up before you've nebbed currently
i know

but i was refering to making the button actually brighter when you've nebbed somebody, make it more obvious that you already rated the post

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i know

but i was refering to making the button actually brighter when you've nebbed somebody, make it more obvious that you already rated the post
he changed it but didnt post it, try now

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I posted a thread of my artwork and found out that there doesn't appear to be a limit to media attached to a post. Maybe I haven't reached it yet. Seems like a post can fit in more now. Nice addition.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Could be considered bait, however - genuine feedback from someone that has historically used the ignore function to filter out things, I'm enjoying this version more because now when someone else is replying to someone that you've ignored, it shows who they're talking to, but not what they said, which is nice because on the old version with multiple people blocked, sometimes you couldn't tell if a post was in reference to something someone else said, or was just a standalone post or not, such as you can see below.
unknown.png
It's handy so you're not wondering if what they're saying is to do with the topic of the thread, or in response to someone else's comments.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
having some issues on mobile mostly with pages not fully loading/being cut in half

can keep scrolling and see the background but usually half of it including the reply section's gone

don't think it's internet related, tried it over 2 wifi networks and on 3g and seems to happen regardless

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
idk if this is my phone acting mischievous or im going insane but the dark theme "flickers" due to the animated background, happens with both the xenforo dark theme and chrome://flags forced dark theme (dark reader on kiwi browser too)

It happened during xenforo 1 but i could just use the static theme

please bring back static theme before i lose my grip on reality

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
idk if this is my phone acting mischievous or im going insane but the dark theme "flickers" due to the animated background, happens with both the xenforo dark theme and chrome://flags forced dark theme (dark reader on kiwi browser too)

It happened during xenforo 1 but i could just use the static theme

please bring back static theme before i lose my grip on reality

DpmWrbw.png

You can disable the background video in your preferences: