XenForo 2 Feedback

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
One bit of feedback, when you click on alerts, alongside your new alerts there is also the old ones which can sometimes be a little bit confusing

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
One bit of feedback, when you click on alerts, alongside your new alerts there is also the old ones which can sometimes be a little bit confusing
isn't this how it's always been?

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
isn't this how it's always been?
Recent ones would stay but lets say you go to bed and then wake up the next day, only your latest ones would be there, meanwhile atm I can scroll as far back as to friday

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
@alex Ignoring people is broken. Plz fix so I don't have to see Postal's posts anymore. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jrTpxEo.png

Reactions: List

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
Yeah, ignoring is a bit fucky for some reason.
Opw1ytS.png
RGZ7ape.png
(the ignores were only temporary so dont get your lil pantie poos in a twistie twoo :3)

Demon's post appears and Postal doesn't for whatever reason. Ignores wack

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
I think if you enter the thread by clicking a link from the ignored user it'll show the content.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I think if you enter the thread by clicking a link from the ignored user it'll show the content.

Ah yeah that seems to be it. If the blocked person is the last person to post and you click on the thread from the front page you see the blocked post, but you no see if you just navigate into the forum and click the page # or whatever >:(

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I don't know if it's been mentioned before but it's something I just noticed and I'd love to see it make a comeback.

Currently, if you ignore somebody you will still see their posts. It used to block them entirely, sort of like the discord thing where it hides it and you have the option to view it.

Do you think it might come back in the near future?

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
I was so confused why everything changed I thought it was just me being stupid and forgot where everything was

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I recently extended it for character bios but it won’t be extended to an unlimited time because of the issue mentioned, it’s annoying but so was people nuking critical threads after a tantrum.
Is there any way to control it to just critical threads then? I was really enjoying that little project of mine and when Progress Update #4 comes out, it'd be handy to be able to catalogue it all. Or maybe allow it for the OP of a thread, just not replies? That'd do it

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I recently extended it for character bios but it won’t be extended to an unlimited time because of the issue mentioned, it’s annoying but so was people nuking critical threads after a tantrum.

Well to be fair there is the history option for mods, you could just revert it back to the original version and just add that editing for a tantrum and dumbass reason is a rule break, and then simply revert back the edit post and ban the guy.

Still I can understand it could be some work for the mods but It is pretty useful to edit stuff since it's important for a lot of threads.