Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamar Headcrab

Aperture Science Remnant
Premium Member
Nebulae

hrOi4lA.png

Where are we?

iyceoJz34fUbpOt4lnpS9HAOqWOMEBPNj_kxazdKXJsLWZAjlwND0VFSRtIJLOGgFPpsANlEvJ-XzyQ_dNj9cQHX8Wb25j9KjeuTMnzVBa_gEGrbLTosUxYSQBKDHj6lnmvni66K

"There used to be 4,500 people living here. Now it's a ghost town."
- Walt Livingston

Ely, Nevada.

Just an hour west of the border with Utah, following Route 50 you end up in the small, desolated and abandoned town of Ely, Nevada. Once a proud town which boasted a population of 4,500 before the outbreak, Ely is located within White Pine County. A small town which was once home to a bustling and ambitious community, hundreds of truckers passing through would often stop by the town to enjoy the hospitality offered by the locals.

After the outbreak, most of the population abandoned the town in hopes of escaping Castor- those that remained in the ghost town attempted to rebuild the community to what it once was. Self-sufficient ranches and farms popped up and began to dot the surrounding White Pine County. However as Ely remained a crossroads to several major cities, many refugees and survivors fleeing has brought many new faces to what used to be a thriving community.
F4aiHyYG4Fsfpqo9uhCdpnbEsP3tMG9BhhjCFSlMj09m2SQ42myy3ZPwEoZz1oPxCwpjVxHSOv2qkyZBykmi5kYOnJGTevEVb5J-bpIljrOWcEwQgWx92cVhJ1WMALIN9u5yxwo1

Farmers minded their own business, while numerous survivors were forced to become thugs and street urchins, begging, robbing, and killing for essential equipment. Remnants of the national guard, police force and local sheriff’s force set up a base of operations within the town to ensure the safety of the increasingly valuable trade route between cities. While survivors began to find a status quo through the chaos, those unfortunate enough to be infected with the mutagen were shunned, executed, and shot. FrundTech soon took up a position in the local countryside, dedicated to examining and furthering their experiments, while protecting their assets forcefully, if needed so.​

IElPH6b-TWUggslPTsNPm0xQr8Te2erqXXXdIItL6gCC6lcRgPI_KuNKPFA_9IxFDhkj8198taAkZsh_bRdpVNpYmWDCQrXS9JShO0zMhfzSjtADDwnE7kh2v-XF6du1PWnIHMv7

Credits to @Thy for the soundtrack, @Dallas for the artwork, @Mendel for being there for me, and @Powley for the title.

Who will be able to use PAC3?

in pu

hlep
Nebulae
yes

together we can get this more nebs than the HL2 announcement

Toasty

Roleplay Psychologist
Nebulae
"oh boy I can't wait for server launch!"

tumblr_nsbssdDPds1uyvel4o1_400.jpg

can't fucking wait until I get to 'Murica

just go to bed early, get up 4 am, play for a few hours, go to school, and then come home to play some more

OOOOR

call in sick, and play all night long

Reactions: List

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
Inb4 it's just people sprinting around the map hopelessly in the hopes of finding screpts and wepuns.

HL2RP: Walk around the whole city 24/7 and occasionally /animsit near obvious rebel base's and hoping to be noticed by John "Animerevolverman" Winston

WW3RP: Alt-run S2K

Edd

Proton
Nebulae
HL2RP: Walk around the whole city 24/7 and occasionally /animsit near obvious rebel base's and hoping to be noticed by John "Animerevolverman" Winston

WW3RP: Alt-run S2K
FTRP: Shoot a guy at point blank range with a .44 Magnum three times, only to hear an admin go: "well a guy survivd axe 2 neck so yeah".

I'm sure relaunch will not have shit like that though. Scripthunters will live on, though, that's a fact.

D

Deleted member 305

If a gamemode has items, there'll always be people hunting and hoarding them.

i remember picking up a luger from a dead zombie only to get some malicious admin get it off my inv

i thought i had lost it so i asked for one, got given one via command only to notice that it was magically still in my inventory

never forget best scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.