News YOUNG HOT SERVER TAKES POUNDING FROM 64 TEENAGERS THIS SUNDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
wow what a good tone you got there

I need a rational, plausible explanation for the fact there's no Frund-sci models into the content pack yet there is a massive 500+ Mb Stalker snpcs addon even if we already have one, thank you.

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
I need a rational, plausible explanation for the fact there's no Frund-sci models into the content pack yet there is a massive 500+ Mb Stalker snpcs addon even if we already have one, thank you.
idk hazmats seem more frundsci than some black mesa researchers

ask the boss men

Reactions: List
Nebulae
We need normal scientists in labcoats.
How else are they gonna be able to complain about these ridiculus ties.

Edd

Proton
Nebulae

ask the boss men

How about just add both? I'm sure there are areas within Frundtech facilities that require a Hazmat suit for clearance (or maybe needed outside in the wild), but basic laboratory experiments and working probably will do with just a labcoat.

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae

ask the boss men

I've never been in a lab, but I'm pretty sure scientists usually doesn't wear hazmat suit 24/7, also we did have scientist models back in the old server, so I don't understand all this hostility toward having them.

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
I've never been in a lab, but I'm pretty sure scientists usually doesn't wear hazmat suit 24/7, also we did have scientist models back in the old server, so I don't understand all this hostility toward having them.
the only hostility here is you calling me 'pootino"

there's a difference between (i imagine) a regular lab and a frundtech lab, but i see where you're coming from but idk the reasoning behind not adding them in the first place, might not just forgetting or something else

ask the sd's/bork fam

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I was talking about actual scientist models you lil pootino, do you expect us to roleplay with survivor models just because you can't add an addon?
when i was frundsci we roleplayed just fine with the survivor models with jackets and jeans

it's cold in the bunker

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
the only hostility here is you calling me 'pootino"

there's a difference between (i imagine) a regular lab and a frundtech lab, but i see where you're coming from but idk the reasoning behind not adding them in the first place, might not just forgetting or something else

ask the sd's/bork fam

Bork said he has no decisional power over what is inserted in the content pack, I tagged Chester on the suggestion I made for this and Toasty is right here.

p.s. pootino is not an insult man, it's a nickname I gave sometimes to people ;)

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
Bork said he has no decisional power over what is inserted in the content pack, I tagged Chester on the suggestion I made for this and Toasty is right here.

p.s. pootino is not an insult man, it's a nickname I gave sometimes to people ;)
calm down niqqas, i'm making scientist uniforms now. any specific pack you want?

+ we would've have used another stalker npc pack but the smaller one was fucked so if someone feels like repacking it and taking out the only NPCs we need into a new pack you'll be rewarded

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
calm down niqqas, i'm making scientist uniforms now. any specific pack you want?

+ we would've have used another stalker npc pack but the smaller one was fucked so if someone feels like repacking it and taking out the only NPCs we need into a new pack you'll be rewarded
CDC uniforms would look the best imo

patty

Proton
Nebulae
fa739ea10e.png

??

mouse

Proton
Nebulae
So do we still need L4D2 for some of the map shit and stuff??

Status
Not open for further replies.