Rejected zak bad code thread

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
I don't have my old item codes to hand, but compare it to this:
https://nebulous.cloud/threads/whats-in-a-ration.7587/
Yeah I bet you pasted all that in the item's description.

What really needs to be in a description for an energy drink? Everybody knows what it is. Would "An 8 oz can of caffeine, soda, and rat poison to brighten up your day." be any better?
[doublepost=1481485581][/doublepost]
these are horrible
What's the problem?

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yeah I bet you pasted all that in the item's description.

What really needs to be in a description for an energy drink? Everybody knows what it is. Would "An 8 oz can of caffeine, soda, and rat poison to brighten up your day." be any better?
Actually, if you look at the description sections, you'll be able to see the sort of thing I placed in the descriptions.

I personally would write: "A five-hundred millilitre can of a mixed fruit flavoured energy drink. Packed full of caffeine, sugar, taurine and guarana, it's sure to assist in rejuvenating one after a period of exertion or fatigue. It seems fairly old, though the carbonation has not escaped through the aluminium can.".

Reactions: List

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
Actually, if you look at the description sections, you'll be able to see the sort of thing I placed in the descriptions.

I personally would write: "A five-hundred millilitre can of a mixed fruit flavoured energy drink. Packed full of caffeine, sugar, taurine and guarana, it's sure to assist in rejuvenating one after a period of exertion or fatigue. It seems fairly old, though the carbonation has not escaped through the aluminium can.".
Seems kind of overboard, but alright.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
these are like @Zak ww3rp tfa weapon descs

067a2fd8-8396-4f9e-bbf1-7a85ccd6bf5f
FCYiFnZ.png

lesbian sausage

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Since when does a can have 500ml?
Jesus christ a can that big must be horribly heavy

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Been scratching a nostalgia itch all night, listening to the Halo soundtrack as I grind away at WW3's attachments. Figured that before I lost my motivation, I'd take a quick break and do something useful for HL2 for a change. Sometimes I just get myself into this state where I thoroughly zone out, or zone in maybe, and I can't focus on anything but what I'm doing for a few hours at a time. It becomes almost mechanical and detached, like "and now Zak is adding md_microt1 to the third viewmodel for tonight". As weird as it is to finally realize I'm in that state, I kind of enjoy it. It's a nice break from reality, and even though I'm normally pretty lazy, I just get into this trance and become super productive for a few hours at a time.

Anyway, enough of my 3 AM ramblings that nobody'll read, have a look at something that was far easier than I thought it'd be.