Zombine's Coding Cabana

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
it's now been used for three things, you can calm down.
tad means to a small extent HUN i meant it literally like ur using it a tad much but nothin wrong as it's a fuckin nice looking design
also i'd prefer if you kept all union machinery this theme as it'd just look weird otherwise

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
tad means to a small extent HUN i meant it literally like ur using it a tad much but nothin wrong as it's a fuckin nice looking design
also i'd prefer if you kept all union machinery this theme as it'd just look weird otherwise
why wouldn't you use ui that looks gorgeous regardless of where it originally comes from

Zombine

DevelopersDevelopersDevelop
Nebulae
jtFOn1J.gif

Zombine

Nebulae
loyalist terminals canceled, gmod ruins them on darker maps

hl2_2017-06-20_16-13-14.jpg

lil a

is that buzz lightyear?
Nebulae
that's the problem, it already is a really dark gray, but when you're too far away the game is like "wow it's solid white, better blind everyone"

hl2_2017-06-20_16-52-23.jpg
What are you using to display the shite on the screen ex (Derma, vgui)

Zombine

Nebulae
What are you using to display the shite on the screen ex (Derma, vgui)

It's a derma element drawn inside an entity's Draw function. (ENTITY: Draw())
The main issue is that the post processing effects in GMod apply bloom to everything not drawn along with the HUD.
I can fix the problem by drawing the screen when the HUD is drawn, but this means it draws over weapons and other important screen info.

lil a

is that buzz lightyear?
Nebulae
It's a derma element drawn inside an entity's Draw function. (ENTITY: Draw())
The main issue is that the post processing effects in GMod apply bloom to everything not drawn along with the HUD.
I can fix the problem by drawing the screen when the HUD is drawn, but this means it draws over weapons and other important screen info.
Well you can make it so it does not display on the entity, but as soon as you touch the entity it will popup a derma window with all the things that you have added.

Zombine

Nebulae
Well you can make it so it does not display on the entity, but as soon as you touch the entity it will popup a derma window with all the things that you have added.

yeah that solves the problem, but everything is already set up to be a touchscreen ui, not mouse-driven. As well, it looks ugly not on a monitor...

lil a

is that buzz lightyear?
Nebulae
yeah that solves the problem, but everything is already set up to be a touchscreen ui, not mouse-driven. As well, it looks ugly not on a monitor...
Hmm, lemme brainstorm this and get back to you
[doublepost=1498004025][/doublepost]Honestly, all I can come up with is making it darker which will cause less bloom reflection.

I will add you on steam by the way.

Zombine

Nebulae
ok i fixed it but i dont like the way i had to do it, but chances of you guys noticing what's wrong with it are like, 5%, so whatever

Zombine

Nebulae
that aliasing

ew

weird artifacts as you back up can't be helped, as I can't control the opacity of each pixel as you get further away, only the opacity of the entire scanline overlay.
but it gives substance and texture to the monitor rather than feeling fake, so /shrug