50 dead in mass shooting in Orlando Nightclub - U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
mashallah brother
Wow. Are you seriously trying to drag down an entire religion based on the sick actions of one ill minded extremist?
Its uneducated comments like yours that brings a lot of discrimination (including violent discrimination) onto those who practice the religion peacefully, and I am very, fucking, dissapointed in your comment.

And yeah, pretty much left my inactive state to tell you this.

oh hey its a liberal cuck

Reactions: List

Jameston

Neutrino
Nebulae
Children, no need to argue about politics. Why does this need to turn into flaming? Why can't you be like, "Oh hey, you have a different opinion than me. That's cool, well here is my counter point." "I disagree with your counter point, but instead of insulting each other, let's just not argue like two year olds."

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Children, no need to argue about politics. Why does this need to turn into flaming? Why can't you be like, "Oh hey, you have a different opinion than me. That's cool, well here is my counter point." "I disagree with your counter point, but instead of insulting each other, let's just not argue like two year olds."

who are you honestly, we're just having a discussion.

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae

youre expecting too much from a bunch of bigots who have no clue about politics.....

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Because not everyone is as mature as they could be when they can sit behind a screen anonymously and not give two shits about the consequences.

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
This thread is going exactly as intended
s8cYLrw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.