50 dead in mass shooting in Orlando Nightclub - U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
1459818661996.png

BEADY

Getting ontopic here, how many times does the west has to be reminded that Islam is a barbaric intolerant religion that is a cancer on the earth? How many people have to die to realize that any muslim calling his 'religion' a movement of peace is lying to you as allowed in Islam? How many?

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
1459818661996.png

BEADY

Getting ontopic here, how many times does the west has to be reminded that Islam is a barbaric intolerant religion that is a cancer on the earth? How many people have to die to realize that any muslim calling his 'religion' a movement of peace is lying to you as allowed in Islam? How many?

peace........

no peace......

allahu ackbar

Nebulae
Until political correctness and the fear of offending the slightest person stops being a thing.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
22% of British Muslims feel sympathy for jihadists and "Freedom Fighters" now I ain't picking sides but, there sure as hell are more than just one.
that's not counting the probable percentage that lie about it

K+s+reaction+to+the+shooting_e8d76f_5702221.jpg

i was just told this is the deadliest mass shooting in america apparently.

respect-cod-620x350.jpg

no shit, it's a cramped fucking nightclub. ever been in there? fire one bullet and i'm sure you could get a triple kill

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
57 minutes from its posting and this thread already degenerated into political arguments

pls @Blackquill deliver us from the evil of internet
if you can't take the fucking heat get out of the kitchen. i'm tired of having threads get deleted because pussies can't fucking handle it. just click the red X at the top right of your fucking monitor holy shit, you're not forced to fucking beg for an adult to baby you.

Status
Not open for further replies.