50 dead in mass shooting in Orlando Nightclub - U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
Islam in its core is an imperialistic barbaric religion that managed to get so many followers during its prime by forcibly converting and killing all non-believers. Anyone beliving in it in that religion is essentially supporting the extreme values it holds. Those who are truly moderates who also very oddly appear to be living in the west will be hung just like the rest of us kaffirs.
i'm not denying that islam is barbaric at its roots but so are most other abrahamic religions.

you make it sound like there's some great apocalypse approaching when in reality this is hardly true. and if the spooky evil terrorists somehow amass enough manpower and technology to be an existential threat to developed countries like the u.s., they will be put down like any other world threat.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i'm not denying that islam is barbaric at its roots but so are most other abrahamic religions.

you make it sound like there's some great apocalypse approaching when in reality this is hardly true. and if the spooky evil terrorists somehow amass enough manpower and technology to be an existential threat to developed countries like the u.s., they will be put down like any other world threat.
The apocalypse isn't coming, it's already happening - they're using the naive European Union to send millions of Muslims into Europe. They in return marry and make their new european spouses convert or marry a muslim that was already present there, sometimes a few wives at once. In both cases they give birth to alot of babies. An amount that in comparison to the average european family outnumbers them heavily.

All they need is weapons and the will, they already have the will and the weapons to do so, they also have the dumb western people who actually fall for their 'religion of peace' sham and allow them in only to get stabbed in the back later.

goobypls

the best naked combatant
Nebulae
When did religion ever bring any peace. Christianity, Islam, Jews, basically every single one of these has had it's evil sides so to say.

And as long as there are many different religions which many different people believe in, there'll never be peace.

The church has lost credibility for me long ago along with every other religious institution.

You see what religion does to the world. It creates wars, crusades and discrimination. And it even encourages them.

IMO religion is a long outdated concept and should be removed in its entirety. If people want to believe in something, let them. But there's no need for a church or religion.

Reactions: List

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
When did religion ever bring any peace. Christianity, Islam, Jews, basically every single one of these has had it's evil sides so to say.

And as long as there are many different religions which many different people believe in, there'll never be peace.

The church has lost credibility for me long ago along with every other religious institution.

You see what religion does to the world. It creates wars, crusades and discrimination. And it even encourages them.

IMO religion is a long outdated concept and should be removed in its entirety. If people want to believe in something, let them. But there's no need for a church or religion.
oDCku2OIub5lDuf7fCdTkg-wide.jpg
\

Christianity brought peace by unifying the european kingdoms and bringing values of tolerance and acceptance unlike Islam, let's ignore the fact that Judaism didn't kill nearly as much people as Islam but okay.

Based Mao killed 60 million people, tavarish Stalin killed about 30, Dolfy got out 20 too.

All the bad bigoted things you've listed can be created by any other movement, but when talking about religion itself - Islam is the only religion which openly calls for discrimination and bigotry. Also the crusades were meant to defend Europe against Islam, not expand.
[doublepost=1465751305][/doublepost]
but not all muslims are killing people because of their beliefs lmao why is that so hard to understand
Yeah, back in the fourth grade when I was taught the Bible in class I totally read about how we should kill all of you goyim or watched in the news how the worst things our 'extreme' group did was writing some graffiti on mosques.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Hell, I'm annoyed about the mass shooting, but I am more annoyed at the fact a talented singer was shot while signing autographs at her own fucking concert. #RIPChristinaGrimmie

"i'm annoyed about 50 people dying but i'm more annoyed about a single girl dying because she was a singer"

christ how can someone fucking be like that

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
The shooter has been identified as a man named "Omar Matim" who is a muslim.
Religion of peace strikes again.
i'm muslim, does it makes me a school shooter ? get your shit straight fam
also there a lot of arabs that are christian or even jewish
i feel really offended by what you said, people like this does not represent islam, end of the story

Vaz

Still a sleep deprived gay, just older
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
"i'm annoyed about 50 people dying but i'm more annoyed about a single girl dying because she was a singer"

christ how can someone fucking be like that

Snipped..

Unable to have my own opinion.

Last edited:

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
i feel really offended by what you said, people like this does not represent islam, end of the story
heaven t'es un bon gars mais faut se résigner à l'évidence, si tu bombe pas des batiments et que tu massacre pas des gens, t'es la minorité
[doublepost=1465752481][/doublepost]
TXECaEq.png

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Mizrahim aren't arabs, the same Christians are bro-tier because they realize how shitty it is being around millions of people who want your kaffir asses dead and knew when it was time to help us back in Lebanon in '82.

You don't see Islam the way it is because you're in Blegium, a land of the western free world. I trust that when you'll land in Saudia or Iran you'd want to run as the same values in the west aren't remotly visible there.

Status
Not open for further replies.