50 dead in mass shooting in Orlando Nightclub - U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jameston

Neutrino
Nebulae
if you can't take the fucking heat get out of the kitchen. i'm tired of having threads get deleted because pussies can't fucking handle it. just click the red X at the top right of your fucking monitor holy shit, you're not forced to fucking beg for an adult to baby you.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
original

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae

WOW WHAT A FUNNY AND ORIGINAL MEME XDDDD

Reactions: List
Nebulae
To think the deadliest shooting in US history happend in a gayclub.
Considering the fact that gay folks are the most passive people ever.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
57 minutes from its posting and this thread already degenerated into political arguments

pls @Blackquill deliver us from the evil of internet
one hour into politics n chill and bae looks at you like
111.jpg

Nebulae
Why are people always so quick to remove/block/lock/delete posts or threads when there's a controversial opinion?

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
which won't happen because you guys are so vehement with your claims that all the muslims are evil
Islam in its core is an imperialistic barbaric religion that managed to get so many followers during its prime by forcibly converting and killing all non-believers. Anyone beliving in it in that religion is essentially supporting the extreme values it holds. Those who are truly moderates who also very oddly appear to be living in the west will be hung just like the rest of us kaffirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.