News After over a year of work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
holy shit this map turns npc hunters from goofy lumbering dipshits that make stupid noises and can't walk in a straight line into survival horror enemies
amazing work

i was fighting one in the construction zone for funsies and it leaped under the crane and chased me through the unfinished building and i was shitting myself the entire time

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
What I like about this is it gives people options - rather than cops sweeping every time something big happens as an insta-win, you have a range of options that can hang out for a bit and scare people into hiding or let them fight back if they plan it out very well.

also if a sweep happens you can literally run circles around them because no way in hell can they cover all of outercanals at once, even with a huge sweeping force (say 15 cops)

there's just no way

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
there's just no way

OTA in deployment:
giphy.gif

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
also if a sweep happens you can literally run circles around them because no way in hell can they cover all of outercanals at once, even with a huge sweeping force (say 15 cops)

there's just no way
From experience it is honestly piss-easy to hide on this map, even more so now.

Besides, who's to say they'll even run to the canals? You have so much room to cover there's literally no way you'll grab them every time.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Also the Strider can go over literally any of the dividers by using the cliffs, I'm pretty sure.

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
bring back prone for unlimited nostalgia

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae

there's just no way
That's exactly the intention, we don't need to reduce sweeps because there's so many avenues for avoiding them or even ambushing them. It's gonna be more of a challenge on both sides but they'll all have to play smarter with the larger landscape.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
That's exactly the intention, we don't need to reduce sweeps because there's so many avenues for avoiding them or even ambushing them. It's gonna be more of a challenge on both sides but they'll all have to play smarter with the larger landscape.
Assuming they even need to sweep as much given the NPC's are a real threat now and can be used for 15-30 mins just like a sweep would.

Status
Not open for further replies.