News After over a year of work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Already pondering coming back properly to make a surface gang or something tbh.
@GenericPlayer and I immediately draft you, right here, right now.

This invite is non-negotiable. You will work with us or we unleash our radium stockpiles.

:)
[doublepost=1558208577][/doublepost]
u27lh1.jpg
A window without proper window frames is heresy.

Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
EDIT: walking through the map keeps having me glitch everywhere but i'm assuming that all this could be because of the size of the map and trying to host a helix server + playing on it + only have a 8gb RAM machine, test if it does it on server/ect first
We've had it on the event server for the past few hours running all of our addons and gamemode

Xyz

afk
Nebulae
I dont often give compliments but Im so absolutely blown away it has to be done. Support for day + night cycles and whats basically two amazing maps glued together? I am so genuinely impressed

Proud of you man. Take my money

D

Deleted member 243

I wasn't prepared for this

good job you magnificent fucker, I wish I could neb you more than once. Time to explore that map

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
We've had it on the event server for the past few hours running all of our addons and gamemode
yep, tested in singleplayer and it's perfectly fine

it's my lack of RAM loading between areas that crashes my client to preserve the server running on CMD

also in other news this little ramp in the canals area needs a collision brush because right now u just fall through it when trying to walk up it

67l3fj.jpg

s345co.png

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
yep, tested in singleplayer and it's perfectly fine

it's my lack of RAM loading between areas that crashes my client to preserve the server running on CMD
We're gonna strip some workshop content too so we can reduce memory footprint for clients.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
I guess if you’re in the Canals there’s not gonna be noticeable food unless you think about item spawners, but that can take a while to do so.

Anyway of figuring out a good system for farms?

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
I'll come up with something that might go in tandem with the independent crafter idea that I'm pushing
here's a tease:
We are moving/phasing out the Railway for a system of independent crafters that'll go in tandem with another system I have planned after talking to some gents

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
I guess if you’re in the Canals there’s not gonna be noticeable food unless you think about item spawners, but that can take a while to do so.

System we used for a while is that every week you can farm some crops of one food variant, so long as you did shifts for both planting, feeding and harvesting the crops. The bigger the farm, the more food you got.

So a small farm brings in like, 15 [food], medium farm is like 25 [food] large farm is like 40 [food]

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
System we used for a while is that every week you can farm some crops of one food variant, so long as you did shifts for both planting, feeding and harvesting the crops. The bigger the farm, the more food you got.

So a small farm brings in like, 15 [food], medium farm is like 25 [food] large farm is like 40 [food]

I’ll see if an admin or sa can approve this for me to run some player farms

inb4 ELA use sharecroppers

Status
Not open for further replies.