News After over a year of work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
sewers are made into the zombie tunnel from d47, which you have to cross inorder to get to the outercanals
okay

this is epic

could we also maybe replace the grizzly grotto with that fancy ass bar you made in d47

Reactions: List

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
okay

this is epic

could we also maybe replace the grizzly grotto with that fancy ass bar you made in d47
i didn't make any bars and im shit at building, think you got me confused for someone else

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
sewers are made into the zombie tunnel from d47, which you have to cross inorder to get to the outercanals

please no map hazard pks there’s a few already that’re annoying

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
didnt suggest it should be a pk just a thing u gotta go through
NPC pks are shit

if it’s a replacement to gas or worse just an addition it’d be put as a pk

also uses more filter having to avoid them

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i didn't make any bars and im shit at building, think you got me confused for someone else
distanced it from your post to indicate that it was directed at zak

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Can you name a few :0

not on now

the weird jagged holes ordeal on the docks to lighthouse is one, which is circumvented with just attentiveness but still annoying thay who knows the circumstances if you slip and fell

it’s good for the defenders in s2k as you can use a cops downy brain that’ll just sprint past the dock muddled with the fact they’re getting shot at and either get killed or leech killed

There’s some old areas of height I’m trying to think of but, I can’t. Zak remained the style truer to i17 then d47v2 so

D

Deleted member 1392

not on now

the weird jagged holes ordeal on the docks to lighthouse is one, which is circumvented with just attentiveness but still annoying thay who knows the circumstances if you slip and fell

it’s good for the defenders in s2k as you can use a cops downy brain that’ll just sprint past the dock muddled with the fact they’re getting shot at and either get killed or leech killed

There’s some old areas of height I’m trying to think of but, I can’t. Zak remained the style truer to i17 then d47v2 so
I think the other one is that pipe up on the train tracks that breaks if you stay too long on it

Status
Not open for further replies.