News After over a year of work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
Hello Zak. A quick question but how'd you feel about replacing the current sewers of the map with ravenholm-ish type of district that connects within outer canals?
sewers are very simple brushwise, two walls, a ledge, a floor, water, three brushes for the arched ceiling

i literally do not have the resources to do anything more complex than straight corridors

Reactions: List

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Plus, reckon it'd be cooler to make a new map from scratch with the different design ideas, rather than redux city 17 and city 8 every few months.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
sewers are very simple brushwise, two walls, a ledge, a floor, water, three brushes for the arched ceiling

i literally do not have the resources to do anything more complex than straight corridors
They haven't known fear until they've seen the 2.5 sewers

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
They haven't known fear until they've seen the 2.5 sewers
TSfqDlJ.png

M

Man wearing a helmet

What about simply using the outer canals as an extension of CZ4 using the train track or something similar?

M

Man wearing a helmet

I don’t know I’m not a level designer but it means you don’t have to redesign an entire new section of the map as Brano suggested but instead using something that already exists

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
I don’t know I’m not a level designer but it means you don’t have to redesign an entire new section of the map as Brano suggested but instead using something that already exists
well yeah but like, what do you mean "use it as an extension of cz4", what's your vision of how that'd be structured

M

Man wearing a helmet

well yeah but like, what do you mean "use it as an extension of cz4", what's your vision of how that'd be structured

Imagine a place filled with backwater pubs / chop-shops and other stores that could not possibly exist within the city

Just use is as an extension for the city, it doesn’t split the server into choosing sides and it’d something of a seamless transition

But I refrain, I will never and currently have no say in the way the server is managed

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
Plus, reckon it'd be cooler to make a new map from scratch with the different design ideas, rather than redux city 17 and city 8 every few months.
you see him shakily raise a hand "w-what a-about s-s-something i-in s-s-s-sector 6?"

Status
Not open for further replies.