News Awakening - Coronation

Status
Not open for further replies.

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yeah sorry but when i waste 51 rounds and get shot and get nothing in return i have full reason to be fucked off
then i take it ic and get told oocly to 'stop' nah, i'm good

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
yeah sorry but when i waste 51 rounds and get shot and get nothing in return i have full reason to be fucked off
then i take it ic and get told oocly to 'stop' nah, i'm good

:heyzeus: you literally got upset before you even shot and fucking made a giant hassle of your ooc mannerisms

i understand ammo is tight, but literally derailing ANY RP, like BQ was giving a speech or trying to do /events and all i could see was /Y YEAH BUT WHERE'S THE FUCKING AMMO OH MY GOD FUCK STORY

why am i gonna give you ammo if you're just being a proper jerk to anyone attending not for anything

i literally went and got nothing lmao

Reactions: List

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
:heyzeus: you literally got upset before you even shot and fucking made a giant hassle of your ooc mannerisms

no idea what you're on about mate i got pissed off as soon as we got funnelled into a fucking tunnel and rained down on

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
'I am being hunted down by a fireteam of merciless conscripts, determined to find the incredibly high-value Union target we took from them. God, there better be ammo given out after this.'
How often do events like these happen? Three times a year at max maybe?
If players are more worried about scrips than the roleplay and experiencing the event they should be booted.

Saint

Electron
Nebulae
The event was alright, I feel like the sheer amount of players obviously doomed it from being really well put together, had some fun with it. I used 2 MP7 mags and my grenade which I don't mind too much I guess, just wish there was a cap on the amount of players so we wouldn't have people yelling all the time IC and doing this and doing that. I highly suggest that next time you figure a player limit as well as if it's going to be S2K or not. I did my best to RP with BQ, Husky, etc. so the experience was definitely there. I'll upload the small little snippet of my S2K later.

no idea what you're on about mate i got pissed off as soon as we got funnelled into a fucking tunnel and rained down on
I told you guys to spread out IC but everyone wanted to sit in the back and save their ass.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Fuck I was on a train the whole time.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Am I surprised the first thing I hear out of the rebel side is people bitching about what took place because they didn't get scripts despite the fact they actually did something important to the event?

Of course not.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Am I surprised the first thing I hear out of the rebel side is people bitching about what took place because they didn't get scripts despite the fact they actually did something important to the event?

Of course not.

alright enlightened genius

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Of course not.

hey i think the event is cool and whatever, im just disappointed that ammo is so expensive that i had to be careful wasting so much

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
hey i think the event is cool and whatever, im just disappointed that ammo is so expensive that i had to be careful wasting so much
Yeah but c'mon man you don't interrupt shit by yelling about ammo and whatever when they're actually trying to add to the story.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
D1ih8JLWkAMssGe.jpg

I really tried here guys

Status
Not open for further replies.