Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So did it start today? What happened? I kinda forgot it was today tbh

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
as op said, IC preparations have begun with events being off-screen to most people and involving CAB only, the highlight being Huxley and Ravoux meeting a slug

also people complained in ooc it didnt involve them lol
It obviously won't just stay with CAB but imo its better to give each 'faction' its due rather than trying to frantically cram everything in one day and one part suffering.

Reactions: List

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
If you need someone to fill up an event character role, hmu. Not sure if I have the energy to commit to an existing character (as I don't really have any), so I might as well offer help with the event if need be.

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
Can anyone tell me what’s the event about so far? I’ve missed it so far, and I wanted to know about Breen’s speech and all.

shit

Atom
Nebulae
Can anyone tell me what’s the event about so far? I’ve missed it so far, and I wanted to know about Breen’s speech and all.
You should go to the people that were high up in cab, beneventi being one of them I believe. All we experienced yesterday (everyone else not directly involved) was some spooky activity at most and a little bit of nexus activity. Not sure if there was a breen speech for us, so yeah.

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If you're interested in being apart of day #2s rebel oriented event, please be on the server and on shell beach by 7:30 UK time! That's roughly in an hour from this post

thank you blackquill for blessing me with this post

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Broke: Trying to make everyone happy every single day of an event

Woke: Making each day tailored to the greater narrative and focusing on individual parts of the server faction wise

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
Broke: Trying to make everyone happy every single day of an event

Woke: Making each day tailored to the greater narrative and focusing on individual parts of the server faction wise

for real though, people were complaining in OOC about how the event doesn't cater to every single faction simultaneously and that 'nothing is happening' - an event needs a build up of tension, and it'll be shit if it tries to focus on everything at once

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Really, that event was good. It had good intentions, it was just cocked by god awful players who, whilst directionless feed their OOC mentality to IC.

[A dirty Irishman in his late 20's wea...] says "WHATS GOOD?"
[[R&R AB] A chechnian man, clad in a p...] says "Wassap'?"
James Ross says "Nigg-"
[A dirty Irishman in his late 20's wea...] says "All good fam."

People literally fought tooth* and nail just to carry a ragdoll, going to LOOC over this exaggeration of shit.

Stop being such an utter fucking cunt (the players) for no reason and whining in LOOC, or taking your OOC mannerisms to IC, it's disheartening as shit to an event maker. I can't imagine nor do I want to speak on the behalf of BQ, but seriously some of you guys were byproduct annoying as all hell just watching folks whine.

learn how to rp, plz ban people who're unserious, god bless.

Last edited:

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
Really, that event was good. It had good intentions, it was just cocked by god awful players who, whilst directionless feed their OOC mentality to IC.

[A dirty Irishman in his late 20's wea...] says "WHATS GOOD?"
[[R&R AB] A chechnian man, clad in a p...] says "Wassap'?"
James Ross says "Nigg-"
[A dirty Irishman in his late 20's wea...] says "All good fam."

People literally fought tough and nail just to carry a ragdoll, going to LOOC over this exaggeration of shit.

Stop being such an utter fucking cunt (the players) for no reason and whining in LOOC, or taking your OOC mannerisms to IC, it's disheartening as shit to an event maker. I can't imagine nor do I want to speak on the behalf of BQ, but seriously some of you guys were byproduct annoying as all hell just watching folks whine.

learn how to rp, plz ban people who're unserious, god bless.

reading 'god....... the caravan better have ammo after this' and constant IC complaints about ammo mid-firefight made me want to neck

good event overall though, i enjoyed it

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
reading 'god....... the caravan better have ammo after this' and constant IC complaints about ammo mid-firefight made me want to neck

good event overall though, i enjoyed it

It literally came from even vort players who just wanted to carry BQ's ragdoll, literally fucking proselyte co-leads getting upset and spouting into LOOC.

like wow, great RP bucko you got to carry the event char whine in looc some more.

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
“I value ammunition and very specific material goods over winning the battle for Earth. I am a real human.”

'I am being hunted down by a fireteam of merciless conscripts, determined to find the incredibly high-value Union target we took from them. God, there better be ammo given out after this.'

Status
Not open for further replies.