Battlefield 6

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
what was the actual purpose of it

ive never used it

You could send uav's and the team would see the enemy on the their minimap, you can also send counter-uav to scramble the map usually done to stop the other commander from using UAV so you'd have little commander wars. You could also give supply drops to your team and give them orders not that they usually listened. If your team was good and captured points you got things like specific weapons and one of them including a fucking nuke which I rember getting at least 12 people killed with, good times tbh

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
They could've released battlefield 6 with a full bad company 2/vietnam remaster and I would've preordered this shit for real along with the new CPU/motherboard I'd need to play

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Except they’re wrong lol

It’s not amazing but it’s not dog shit
The way I put it to people is that you need to imagine it like 10-20 euro game, 30 euros at best

That and I feel this is basically trying to replicate COD Warzone.. without the battle royale element.

I'm just sticking with careful optimism.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
The way I put it to people is that you need to imagine it like 10-20 euro game, 30 euros at best

That and I feel this is basically trying to replicate COD Warzone.. without the battle royale element.

I'm just sticking with careful optimism.
I don’t agree, it doesn’t feel like COD at all thankfully. I’ve had a lot of fun with the vehicle combat and when playing with a full squad but on foot can be frustrating on the map they’ve chosen for the open beta.