Black Lives DON'T Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebulae
I just want to say, in light of the media coverage in the past few weeks where several police officers have been killed, BLM keeps trying to advocate that police are the bad ones. They are the real bad ones. BLM advocates for anarchy and an America free of police, not free of corrupt police.

See, this is exactly why they've lost in the first place, man. I heavily doubt that ANYBODY is going to take a bunch of retarded, racist idiots seriously enough to do something as equally retarded as, say, disband the police system? Its just SJWs in their prime habitat; trying to defend or fight things they know absolutely nothing about, proclaiming everything that even slightly resembles a stereotypical view is racist/sexist, and the media is effectively just riding on the sweet drama they're creating with their literal autism.

Allow this man to sum all of this up regarding the ol' trial of George Zimmerman and the death of "poor young" Trayvon Martin.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
Pretty sure BLM was always full of shit and filled with SJW, some people who are in it have good intentions but the 95% of BLM is filled with a bunch of idiotic children who call you racist if you even disagree with them.

ricefields

Electron
Nebulae
blm group original intent went down to shit because of certain individuals who thought the murder of cops was justifiable

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
blm was shit from the start and it's still shit
the very concept is cancer
one of the most influential people to start BLM is a convicted cop killer, proclaimed feminist Marxist revolutionary, escaped from prison, and is on the most wanted watch list by the FBI

more white people die per year by cops than black people in america

one bad cop doesn't make the whole fucking country a bad racist police force

the majority of their protests call for the DEATH of cops, who are humans alike all of us, and some even are brain dead enough to suggest the removal of the police.

some of the 'unwarranted', in their eyes, shootings from cops to black people were actually justified because they were for legitimate reasons.

at any rate, i hate media coverage for their constant role of wanting to make up for the white color by constantly saying we are the racist goons murdering /innocent/ black people.
mfw black people, asian people, hispanic people, are racist towards each other and alike to white people
smh, doesn't matter what race you are, if you're an asshole, you're an asshole.

Nebulae
A black person got shot by a cop for having a illegal gun in his pockets he was trying to reach for in the presence of an armed police man in the deep american south so this is why we'll burn down majority black cities and smash black owned stores and generally hurt other black people instead of coming up with a logical solution to our supposed problems.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Pretty sure BLM was always full of shit and filled with SJW, some people who are in it have good intentions but the 95% of BLM is filled with a bunch of idiotic children who call you racist if you even disagree with them.
ayo my :heyzeus: so ya'll be sayin' dat we ain' be kool black militants n shit?

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Feminism exists because of female guilt, mangina's wanting in their pants (even tho all feminists are ugly as fuck) and white knighting since they actually believe it is all about equality.

BLM exists because of white guilt, media making black people look bad hence people turn to the most radical and loud person to stand behind which is BLM, white knighting since they actually believe BLM is about equality of black people to white people.

Did I forget to add that some of the girls in BLM are just as ugly as feminists but put out only to those that follow BLM?

MAN THAT SOUNDS FAMILIAR.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I went to a BLM Protest here in Canada

Why the fuck is there that 'sivil' rights groups protesting in a country that has like not even a million black people, phenomenal police track record and a highly diverse and blah blah blah - low shooting of unarmed blacks, all despite the Canadians risked their lives to save black people through the Underground Railroad.

I swear it's all these colleges getting to the brains of these dopey bleeding hearts who like to believe the notion that everyone is oppressed. Everybody has too much time on their hands and need to get a hobby. Like roleplaying at Nebulous.Cloud!

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
05613c9a61.jpg

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
Why the fuck is there that 'sivil' rights groups protesting in a country that has like not even a million black people, phenomenal police track record and a highly diverse and blah blah blah - low shooting of unarmed blacks, all despite the Canadians risked their lives to save black people through the Underground Railroad.

I swear it's all these colleges getting to the brains of these dopey bleeding hearts who like to believe the notion that everyone is oppressed. Everybody has too much time on their hands and need to get a hobby. Like roleplaying at Nebulous.Cloud!
Protesting in front of the american embassy. That's how cross national protests work.

Status
Not open for further replies.