Black Lives DON'T Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Gibbons

Proton
Nebulae
I just want to say, in light of the media coverage in the past few weeks where several police officers have been killed, BLM keeps trying to advocate that police are the bad ones. They are the real bad ones. BLM advocates for anarchy and an America free of police, not free of corrupt police.

ALL LIVES MATTER...

Especially the lives of the ones who protect us and serve us. I personally want to thank all police men and women across the world for putting their life out to save mine. And to the police officers who abuse their authority and their oath, may you be held accountable for your corrupt and unjust actions.

I write this with love for my fellow brothers and sisters in blue, as well as all persons attacked, molested and deprecated by the terrorist group known as Black Lives Matter. God be with you. Rest in peace.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I just want to say, in light of the media coverage in the past few weeks where several police officers have been killed, BLM keeps trying to advocate that police are the bad ones. They are the real bad ones. BLM advocates for anarchy and an America free of police, not free of corrupt police.

ALL LIVES MATTER...

Especially the lives of the ones who protect us and serve us. I personally want to thank all police men and women across the world for putting their life out to save mine. And to the police officers who abuse their authority and their oath, may you be held accountable for your corrupt and unjust actions.

I write this with love for my fellow brothers and sisters in blue, as well as all persons attacked, molested and deprecated by the terrorist group known as Black Lives Matter. God be with you. Rest in peace.

The best part is, BLM want to take a few states from America to be governed by only black people and be a nation within a nation. The best part is that it goes against what MLK fought for, segrigation causes racisim (according to MLK) and BLM want to segrigate. Hmm.

B

Bossoff Mayass

yeah im perfectly fine with people saying that black people deserve more respect etc. but when it all turns like "fucK WHITE TRASH GARBAGE KILL URSELVES!!" its actually pretty fucked up

Reactions: List

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Not going to lie, thought this thred was going to be a racist one by the title.

But now that I have actually read it, your are certainly right. All lives do matter, and it seems that sometimes we forget that as a nation.

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
black people are gonna do dumb shit, and then racist power-hungry asshole cops are gonna shoot them, and then the media is gonna disproportionately cover the aftermath

do i even need to tell you what shape time is

jamEs

fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae
Gf86VlO.jpg

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
I'm finding a hard time understanding this.

I look at BLM the same way I look at Feminism, and LGBTQ* movements.

It started out with good intent, equality, peace etc etc.
But then you get vocal minorities and swarms of fucking retards spouting absolutely retarded shit, ruining the movement for anyone with a brain, and basically becoming outright racists/eugenists/supremacists/terrorists/anarchists.

I went to a BLM Protest here in Canada, and it seemed fine. There were no calls for Police to die, there were no calls for anarchy and whatnot. There were only calls that all lives matter, and something needed to be done to fix the system of Black on Black, and White on Black, violence.

I shudder to imagine what these protests are like in the US of A, to be giving people so many reasons to hate them.

Hezzy

Quark
Nebulae
I'm finding a hard time understanding this.

I look at BLM the same way I look at Feminism, and LGBTQ* movements.

It started out with good intent, equality, peace etc etc.
But then you get vocal minorities and swarms of fucking retards spouting absolutely retarded shit, ruining the movement for anyone with a brain, and basically becoming outright racists/eugenists/supremacists/terrorists/anarchists.

I went to a BLM Protest here in Canada, and it seemed fine. There were no calls for Police to die, there were no calls for anarchy and whatnot. There were only calls that all lives matter, and something needed to be done to fix the system of Black on Black, and White on Black, violence.

I shudder to imagine what these protests are like in the US of A, to be giving people so many reasons to hate them.
:ok:

casool

Quark
Nebulae
Well, while I heavily disagree with the tactics that BLM uses, I think people need to understand that the sane side of the message is "Black Lives Matter TOO" rather than only Black Lives Matter.

I think @LykosNychi hits it on the head pretty well. A few bad apples spread a disease and now nearly the entire movement has become cancerous due to the media coverage

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
I think the blacklivesmatter movement took the same path the feminism did with feminazis, and managed to become an over reaction piece of garbage that has the spotlight focused on the idiots instead of the normal people who don't want white people or cops dead.
Most of them don't.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Well, while I heavily disagree with the tactics that BLM uses, I think people need to understand that the sane side of the message is "Black Lives Matter TOO" rather than only Black Lives Matter.

I think @LykosNychi hits it on the head pretty well. A few bad apples spread a disease and now nearly the entire movement has become cancerous due to the media coverage
Media basically destroys everything.

The only true way to understand something these days is to be there or hear it from someone that was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.