Black Lives DON'T Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
I love being a white aryan race cisgendered male with a penis that has almost every brain function present (majority do not work), and I do not support such an inferior movement promoting an inferior race, it would be if the main character of the zelda franchise, zelda, was black, and I do not stand for it !

How many people have I pissed off ?

Rootie "BDTRed" Patootie

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I love being a white aryan race cisgendered male with a penis that has almost every brain function present (majority do not work), and I do not support such an inferior movement promoting an inferior race, it would be if the main character of the zelda franchise, zelda, was black, and I do not stand for it !

How many people have I pissed off ?

ur trying to trigger people but ur already triggered

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
ode1VGB.png

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Human Nature. We cannot say who we are, so we rule out what we are not, so we steriotype certain groups and when we steriotype, we take the only things we see or know about that group.
When you look at the news, do you see "BLM are making a big push in (Insert Country here) in a truly peaceful protest" or "Femanist in protesting against the treatment of women in 3rd world countries ect.". No, we don't, the news do not find this news 'Worthy' to put onto the air, but instead they put "BLM riot and kill police" or "Femanists protest against Male Suicide Help Confrences".
Therefore, we presume that is how all the people in these group act, leading to the belief that those groups are retarded and lie about their idioligy.

It's bad apples that give certain groups bad names.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 22

I wish I had that pure Bavarian phenotype....but nope.....I have to be Armenian and Scottish. Why

PEGG LEGG

Electron
Nebulae
If BLM really felt that black lives mattered, then they'd be volunteering in areas of poverty like Detroit and helping trouble blacks in other run down areas that to rise out of their position they need to work hard and stop their behavior. They don't though, and you only hear about their protests including chants for the deaths of cops/other bullshit. Now you even hear of them killing cops. The funniest part still, is that whites are the ones killed most by Police Officers putting a huge plot hole in their point of "We iz gettin' shot most by da police."

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
I can understand the reaction from black people because of the killing of plenty of their kind over the past few years from white policeman and from bad treatment from whites in general throughout time, for example N.W.A when Ice Cube wrote Fuck Tha Police, but its gone too far when they start killing officers and are calling for the deaths of white police, the best way to deal with it would be to vent there frustration in a different way, such as peaceful protests or through music which is what Kendrick Lamar did in 2015 with To Pimp A Butterfly.

Status
Not open for further replies.