Black Lives DON'T Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
im not implying that. im saying that there is no objective scale of how much worth a life has
>implying that slavery didn't introduce listings of how much a human life is worth

>no objective scale

pic related

4c07b487dd.png

Reactions: List

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
A person who's dedicated his life to helping others compared to a criminal who has killed several innocents?
it's subjective.

do you know what objectivity and subjectivity are?

let me help you, objective means factual, true, non-varying

subjective means varying, like opinions

there is no OBJECTIVE scale (one that is true for everyone) of who's life matters more than anothers

who's life matters more than another's is an opinion, thus it is SUBJECTIVE

i personally believe that in your example the person dedicating his life to helping others is better than the killer, (as would most people), but that is not a 100% true judgement

why the fuck are you arguing on an internet forum why dont you make a fucking difference in the world if you care that much about the subject @overki11
my original post was disputing larry gibbon's original post, i don't care that much about the subject

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
if you can't use context clues and the situation at hand to determine that i meant something else besides money, you kind of aren't fit to take part in an argument

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
if you can't use context clues and the situation at hand to determine that i meant something else besides money, you kind of aren't fit to take part in an argument
if you aren't gifted enough to fucking clarify what you are talking about in a very specific discussion then i doubt that you are doing anything but rolling your head on your keyboard in an attempt to sound smart

value is a term used commonly in maths, science and economy. Not here to discuss emotional attachment to people who kill people who are just doing their jobs for no apparent reason

vacate the thread normie

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
if you aren't gifted enough to fucking clarify what you are talking about in a very specific discussion then i doubt that you are doing anything but rolling your head on your keyboard in an attempt to sound smart

vacate the thread normie
do you get confused when someone asks you to take a right at the next stoplight?

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
do you get confused when someone asks you to take a right at the next stoplight?

BOY SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THAT WEAK ASS REPLY BITCH YA DONT KNOW WHAT YA TALKING ABOUT

I MEAN HE HITTING STRAIGHT FACTS AND HERE YOU ARE DIPPING AND WEAVING LIKE YA GOT BUSINESS HERE

HELL, I BET YOU THINK YA SLICK RICK

SHUT THE FUCK UP

D

Deleted member 225

Racism
PUT YO ASS TO SLEEP :heyzeus: COS I BETTA NOT SEE YO LIL BITCH ASS IN REAL :heyzeus: HOURS

overki11

Electron
Nebulae

value is a term used commonly in maths, science and economy. Not here to discuss emotional attachment to people who kill people who are just doing their jobs for no apparent reason

vacate the thread normie

definition of value:
the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.

the importance, worth, or usefulness of something

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
definition of value:
the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.

the importance, worth, or usefulness of something

what took you 14 minutes to copy and paste that

Status
Not open for further replies.