Black Lives DON'T Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
besides restating the obvious, and what's already been said here, that blm needs to die
i find it ironic that they want to cut down on police when the crime rate for impoverished city dwellers has been going up and actually affecting more and more children
a young girl was shot, while she was in her own room, from a drive by shooting. doing nothing else besides reading if i remember correctly
i wonder why none of these issues that are directly affecting their youth on a day to day basis are being brought up; they are quire legitatmate concerns that are seemously being ignored.
oh wait, it's just black people attacking black people in their eyes
that would undermine their whole concept of only whites can be the bad guy

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
I just want to say, in light of the media coverage in the past few weeks where several police officers have been killed, BLM keeps trying to advocate that police are the bad ones. They are the real bad ones. BLM advocates for anarchy and an America free of police, not free of corrupt police.

ALL LIVES MATTER...

Especially the lives of the ones who protect us and serve us. I personally want to thank all police men and women across the world for putting their life out to save mine. And to the police officers who abuse their authority and their oath, may you be held accountable for your corrupt and unjust actions.

I write this with love for my fellow brothers and sisters in blue, as well as all persons attacked, molested and deprecated by the terrorist group known as Black Lives Matter. God be with you. Rest in peace.
came back to this thread and decided to actually read what gibbo said
and

what the fuck

the only good thing you said in this was that "ALL LIVES MATTER", and about how police officers abusing their authority should be held accountable

you say ALL LIVES MATTER, especially the ones who have a certain job

thats fucked up, saying that someone's life matters more than someone else's because their job can be viewed as more noble

how the hell do you call BLM a terrorist group? lets look at the definition of terrorism: "the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims."

does BLM go around shooting people, in hopes to abolish america's police force? no, last time i checked they don't

you're fucking retarded

also: don't take this as defending BLM. i do not agree with them

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
you say ALL LIVES MATTER, especially the ones who have a certain job

thats fucked up, saying that someone's life matters more than someone else's because their job can be viewed as more noble
the life of a policeman who risks his life on the reg to protect the populace is more important than some retard who sits around collecting unemplyoment benefits calling to the murder of cops

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
how the hell do you call BLM a terrorist group? lets look at the definition of terrorism: "the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims."
Did you miss my post?

This doesn't represent all of them, but there are a lot of people doing this crap

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
Did you miss my post?

This doesn't represent all of them, but there are a lot of people doing this crap

all of x are y but not all of y are x
y = blm, x = losers

a terrorist group is a group created for one goal: terrorizing. BLM was created to get justice in their eyes for unjust shootings
[doublepost=1469137979][/doublepost]
that's subjective
no its not. opinions are subjective. who's life matters more is an opinion. an opinion people disagree on. thus there is no objective scale for who's life matters more

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
BLM was created to get justice in their eyes for unjust shootings
Two wrongs don't make a right. You don't get justice for an "unjust" (since it's circumstantial) by going out and shooting cops. And the fact a lot of people are seeing the Dallas shooter as a hero is down-right shocking.

There are people using the group for violent means

Peaceful protests and what not are all fine, nothing wrong with them.

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
Two wrongs don't make a right. You don't get justice for an "unjust" (since it's circumstantial) by going out and shooting cops. And the fact a lot of people are seeing the Dallas shooter as a hero is down-right shocking.

There are people using the group for violent means.
yes, there are people using it for violent means but the group itself was not created for violent means, it was created against it.

again, i don't agree with BLM, but just because you disagree with them doesn't mean you can dismiss them by calling them terrorists
also, notice the key words "in their eyes"

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
all of x are y but not all of y are x
y = blm, x = losers

a terrorist group is a group created for one goal: terrorizing. BLM was created to get justice in their eyes for unjust shootings
[doublepost=1469137979][/doublepost]
no its not. opinions are subjective. who's life matters more is an opinion. an opinion people disagree on. thus there is no objective scale for who's life matters more
implying that BLM isn't terrorising white police officers and civilians by chanting stuff which is comparable to the Nürnberg gathering

implying that these people worth as much as police officers putting their lives on the line for a safer society and that the shitbags that got themselves shot didn't have it coming

overki11

Electron
Nebulae
implying that BLM isn't terrorising white police officers and civilians by chanting stuff which is comparable to the Nürnberg gathering

implying that these people worth as much as police officers putting their lives on the line for a safer society and that the shitbags that got themselves shot didn't have it coming
1. all of x are y but not all of y are x
2. im not implying that. im saying that there is no objective scale of how much worth a life has

Status
Not open for further replies.