News City 8 V4lentines Gift

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
if i can beg blackquill to let me do it
i'll do it.

also the poster is directly inspired by the shin gojira one if anyone didnt notice yet somehow. shin godzilla is a great ass movie
i love shin gojira but it’s annoying how 90% of the movie is literally just this

image0.jpg

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
gary my son when are we swapping
restart?

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
gary my son when are we swapping
restart?
I've message BQ regarding this, best bet would probably be during dead hours and making sure everything is ready for restart - my sleeping schedule is bad enough to allow for that to work

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
The improvements to the map have been interesting and rather fantastic, although I do wish to express my dissatisfaction with the edits to the palace, which Civil Authority resides. This isn't an attempt to disregard all the edits entirely since they all have a reasoning behind the changes if anything, I am making mere suggestions.

I was personally hoping this glass table would either be removed or moved elsewhere given its lack of purpose in roleplay, other than the occasional dinner with another Councillor. Furthermore, this table renders this room useless for potential builds given its trapezoid shape that stretches across the room - even during my ball event, I didn't utilise the table due to its awkward location.

Rz9q8Zk.png

The radio also doesn't work, if anything acts as a plus one to the overall edict on the server.

I was also disappointed by the fact the main garden lost its tree, which some people within the Civil Authority had an affiliation with, as far as to my knowledge. Especially since the palace presently deprives any form of humanity that Civil Authority represents, given the lack of windows, depressing colours, and the very limited space that makes it difficult to even conduct loyalist interviews. This becomes really obvious when you compare the images I posted of the induction ball, with the current version; despite using similar props used at the time of the event. I don't believe returning the tree would solve this atmosphere, but it is something to consider.

I'd continue to talk about the unfitting OTA Entry point within the palace as well, but I don't think that isn't much of an issue, but rather me liking symmetry a lot. On the note, although I may be apart of the faction, I don't truly represent their ideas in this post.

On the good side of things, the edits to the club were much needed, so thank you.

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
The improvements to the map have been interesting and rather fantastic, although I do wish to express my dissatisfaction with the edits to the palace, which Civil Authority resides. This isn't an attempt to disregard all the edits entirely since they all have a reasoning behind the changes if anything, I am making mere suggestions.

I was personally hoping this glass table would either be removed or moved elsewhere given its lack of purpose in roleplay, other than the occasional dinner with another Councillor. Furthermore, this table renders this room useless for potential builds given its trapezoid shape that stretches across the room - even during my ball event, I didn't utilise the table due to its awkward location.

Rz9q8Zk.png

The radio also doesn't work, if anything acts as a plus one to the overall edict on the server.

I was also disappointed by the fact the main garden lost its tree, which some people within the Civil Authority had an affiliation with, as far as to my knowledge. Especially since the palace presently deprives any form of humanity that Civil Authority represents, given the lack of windows, depressing colours, and the very limited space that makes it difficult to even conduct loyalist interviews. This becomes really obvious when you compare the images I posted of the induction ball, with the current version; despite using similar props used at the time of the event. I don't believe returning the tree would solve this atmosphere, but it is something to consider.

I'd continue to talk about the unfitting OTA Entry point within the palace as well, but I don't think that isn't much of an issue, but rather me liking symmetry a lot. On the note, although I may be apart of the faction, I don't truly represent their ideas in this post.

On the good side of things, the edits to the club were much needed, so thank you.

I've not been against editing CAB like that, just no one came forward and asked while I was doing edits.

@Nov @Blackquill

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I've not been against editing CAB like that, just no one came forward and asked while I was doing edits.

I would've thought someone else might have stepped up and said something given how bland and limiting the palace is; especially during dormant times of the faction, when you are alone up there. Big yikes.

I find it ironic how even a handful of Councillors went ahead to express displeasure in the lack of a proper break room and/or recreational room - at least until that little bar counter with drinks was left untouched after the induction ball.

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Was the elevator music in the UIL also sped up to accomodate this change?

didnt even know it had sound, i play gmod without volume

Gary

Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Map has been completed

Isn't as much as I had originally hoped to complete, didn't expect to have health complications this close to release - although I am happy with what has been done.

Thank you to everyone who helped, without the feedback of you guys this would have never been completed properly.

After all, I'm no mapper - although I'm eager to learn proper map design for whatever projects may come in the future!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2401689664

content pack is included, no two separate files

Hope you guys enjoy the switch tomorrow

I'll be taking a long LOA while I recover, catch you guys on the flip

:ok::ok::ok:

D

Deleted member 7099

now that the map's complete, here's all of the ones i made
akutnakama2.png

stupid yakuza parody

gojirareturns.png

gojira poster

@Mute
nekoShigaretto.png

neko shigaretto

okiwear.png

okiwear men's fashion

skeletonwine.png

skeleton wine. it's wine but themed around skeletons.