Completed [Competition] Art of The Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark

Proton
Nebulae

22a771e43dae8b39ee8ae8726e6b7504.png

some made up band I've made while listening to Animal Collective, you can take it if you want.​

Reactions: List

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Im back!
F79E588303AE52F8D45B5EAEE3F1189D72E24804

I wish I could use photoshop to add in the Cinders to make it better.

also thanks for @MaXenzie for the Rim lighting tutorial

I am really proud of this

Last edited:

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
Im back!

Position the camera a bit more lower so you can see a bit more of the legs on the guy, and so that his head is higher up on the image so the top part of the image isn't so empty, (otherwise consider cropping the image), then position him a bit to the right or to the left for rule of thirds, and maybe also pan the camera a bit lower so you see him more from the bottom from a frog's view which gives him a bit more of a heroic pressence, otherwise nice work
The color is nice and accurate, but maybe find some fire that has a better texture resolution.

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Position the camera a bit more lower so you can see a bit more of the legs on the guy, and so that his head is higher up on the image so the top part of the image isn't so empty, (otherwise consider cropping the image), then position him a bit to the right or to the left for rule of thirds, and maybe also pan the camera a bit lower so you see him more from the bottom from a frog's view which gives him a bit more of a heroic pressence, otherwise nice work
The color is nice and accurate, but maybe find some fire that has a better texture resolution.
Alright thanks

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Im back!

That's confusing advice.

Just zoom in a little to get rid of the empty space, and lower the camera and make it point up to make it look EMPOWERING

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
Guess I'll throw in these 3d potion/flasks I made for some school project..
imgs are grainy cus I didn't have time to render properly
ifWBOiW.jpg

albNCDy.jpg

h1BVrRh.jpg

Ubqyg2U.jpg

The corks don't have normal maps cus I cba

ye I've got inspiration from Skyrim, lel

Smiley

Navy is a colour
Nebulae
Drew this for my art project where we had to draw a character from something, I drew link but the breath of wild was too hard so I drew the older version. She gave it a B- because she said it was too good for me.

C60fiuJWkAIkLb5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.