Nebulae
breath of wind
2e0mCbj.jpg

Last edited:

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae

@dee pixel, what's with old media devs turning into what Lewis is now

@Pale Rider, while as I said, I won't really take it as a valid submission, I still got to say few things. First off, that lighting is perfect, great job on making is so climatic. The only real problem I see there, is that window frame on left, that was some unnatural lighting on it, one that completly doesn't fit the scene's coloristics. Either way, pretty good

@Anleas, go back to SFM fam, this is not what you're assigned to
Honestly tho, it's looking neat, even though it's mainly because of lighting and camera angle (which are :ok:), rather than the complexity of models.

@Clark, same as dee, what's up with your guys..........

@Danny, you know your verdict,
thumbup1.gif
. As a side note though, really good try with those water drops on the cops' masks, but while they look okay on the guy on the right, the one on the left has it all fucked up. There's also that problem that Fred addressed, but ye, it's good anyway

@Scone ! give 'em a chance, eh?

@MaxTheGhost, in all honestly, I'm impressed. Imo it's a pretty well made drawing, but as I said before, I lack of experience in this kind of art, so I refer you to @Scone ! for a detailed review, or whatever you want to call it
First off, when you're drawing a portrait, remember one simple rule: space between eyes should be as wide as one eye. Otherwise you end up with a bit of a silly look, like here. I'd also add a bit more of them shadows, like on cheekbones, but whatever
That's a bad teacher btw, I'd give you a full B

So ye, even though he had others give him advises, it's still pretty good looking,
even wallpaper-worthy in my opinion. Simple, but works.

@Eddard Stark

C718541DD3EC043429A419BDD80385D73F53B9DE

Reactions: List

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
@dee pixel, what's with old media devs turning into what Lewis is now

@Pale Rider, while as I said, I won't really take it as a valid submission, I still got to say few things. First off, that lighting is perfect, great job on making is so climatic. The only real problem I see there, is that window frame on left, that was some unnatural lighting on it, one that completly doesn't fit the scene's coloristics. Either way, pretty good

@Anleas, go back to SFM fam, this is not what you're assigned to
Honestly tho, it's looking neat, even though it's mainly because of lighting and camera angle (which are :ok:), rather than the complexity of models.

@Clark, same as dee, what's up with your guys..........

@Danny, you know your verdict,
thumbup1.gif
. As a side note though, really good try with those water drops on the cops' masks, but while they look okay on the guy on the right, the one on the left has it all fucked up. There's also that problem that Fred addressed, but ye, it's good anyway

@Scone ! give 'em a chance, eh?

@MaxTheGhost, in all honestly, I'm impressed. Imo it's a pretty well made drawing, but as I said before, I lack of experience in this kind of art, so I refer you to @Scone ! for a detailed review, or whatever you want to call it
First off, when you're drawing a portrait, remember one simple rule: space between eyes should be as wide as one eye. Otherwise you end up with a bit of a silly look, like here. I'd also add a bit more of them shadows, like on cheekbones, but whatever
That's a bad teacher btw, I'd give you a full B

So ye, even though he had others give him advises, it's still pretty good looking,
even wallpaper-worthy in my opinion. Simple, but works.

@Eddard Stark

C718541DD3EC043429A419BDD80385D73F53B9DE

excuse me
what about my art
2e0mCbj.jpg

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.