Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
CFEA0CFED8B6B73CF7D6973C022BF18B34F66C40

I'm shit at this.

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
You gotta love these short rounds

@Zomba, it's a really simple edit, but it works quite well. I actually feel kinda hyped for playing a shooter like this after watching your video, might download Project Reality soon. It's a nice idea, but other than that it's a simple video capture, so ye

@Exile, you aren't that bad fam, don't worry. Saw much worse pictures before. Two biggest issues I have with this, are the almost lack of lighting and a poor camera choice. I think you were going for the rule of thirds here, but captured it from a frog perspective that doesn't really fit here. I'd honestly place the camera on head level and put the characters in the middle, each on their respective side, maybe with light behind them that'd match their colors. I don't really get it's concept, but it's a good try and you shouldn't stop here. We've all been there, so really, giving up is the worst thing you can do now. @Odd was a dumb fuck back them, barely made anything good, but look at him now, making something ok from time to time. You just gotta believe

@247-0006-0001 'Jimbo',
thumbup1.gif
as always, even with a bonus
thumbup1.gif
for how greatly edited it is (if it's even a pose), you just need to get the overall resolution up, because I can't really make out the details, which is a huge downside

@RGB, my girlfriend really liked this one, which says a lot, as she usually doesn't really comment on the artwork here. Really nice colors, it's just the lack of details that's the issue, but I get it why, so no worries fam. Still worthy of a
thumbup1.gif

@Odd for a meh pose, guess I can't keep him away
from Hall of Fame for too long, or he'll start to sing too much

1675716080.png

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You gotta love these short rounds

@Zomba, it's a really simple edit, but it works quite well. I actually feel kinda hyped for playing a shooter like this after watching your video, might download Project Reality soon. It's a nice idea, but other than that it's a simple video capture, so ye

@Exile, you aren't that bad fam, don't worry. Saw much worse pictures before. Two biggest issues I have with this, are the almost lack of lighting and a poor camera choice. I think you were going for the rule of thirds here, but captured it from a frog perspective that doesn't really fit here. I'd honestly place the camera on head level and put the characters in the middle, each on their respective side, maybe with light behind them that'd match their colors. I don't really get it's concept, but it's a good try and you shouldn't stop here. We've all been there, so really, giving up is the worst thing you can do now. @Odd was a dumb fuck back them, barely made anything good, but look at him now, making something ok from time to time. You just gotta believe

@247-0006-0001 'Jimbo',
thumbup1.gif
as always, even with a bonus
thumbup1.gif
for how greatly edited it is (if it's even a pose), you just need to get the overall resolution up, because I can't really make out the details, which is a huge downside

@RGB, my girlfriend really liked this one, which says a lot, as she usually doesn't really comment on the artwork here. Really nice colors, it's just the lack of details that's the issue, but I get it why, so no worries fam. Still worthy of a
thumbup1.gif

@Odd for a meh pose, guess I can't keep him away
from Hall of Fame for too long, or he'll start to sing too much

1675716080.png

you gave me the win for a "meh" pose

wtf

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
I decided to get the Premium version of my editing program (Picmonkey) and ended up making this as a test.
Why do Quarians make my pee-pee feel weird?
3FCDF9159C70E4752D9018312BC9A13804AC5E49

to​
1EC0AD8B47BF6ED43D9704138D512A9F5165B474
Bit too much blur imo, unless you'd keep it focused on that girl and blur everything else

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
Got some Literal shit..
It's fucking terrible but I'm working on something else and I put this together in 8 minutes with a Knock off Photoshop
dgf43f6.png

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Got some Literal shit..
It's fucking terrible but I'm working on something else and I put this together in 8 minutes with a Knock off Photoshop
dgf43f6.png

is that gta v

i cant tell

RGB

Proton
Nebulae
Waddup

"The city's on fire." Marcus murmured across the cramped apartment, half-hidden in the shade, a crack of light illuminating a single eye.

"What?" Bruce glanced up from his paper over the smoky room, the incredulous expression turning over a pretty clear indicator that he wasn't sure he heard that right.

"The city's on fire." Marcus reiterated, louder, still staring, not moving an inch.

"That's what I thought I heard. What do you mean the city's on fire?" Narrowed eyes and a quiet huff, paper down, the clearest indicator Bruce could think to give that he's paying attention. The gesture goes unnoticed by Marcus, he's still staring out the window. A louder huff follows to get that point across.

Breaking off finally, Marcus locks onto Bruce's eyes, "You know the city? The city we live in? City Seventeen? It's on fire." The sass put forward doesn't match the flat face of exhaustion, or the deathly-serious glare, and his eyes go right back to the window.

Sarcasm drips from Bruce's lips in turn, "Oh right. Thanks. You didn't say that before." Tipping forward, pushing up, stubbing out his cigar and discarding his paper for later.

"Okay, but it's still on fire."

"I heard you before, what do you mean it's on fire? How bad?"

There was a little pause from Marcus, his eyes tracking something in the street. A muffled pop follows before he goes on, "Not small stuff this time, it's all on fire. This wasn't planned for, or expected. Something's different, something big is happening. Looks like everyone is jumping on the opportunity."

"Something big?" Bruce rolled his stiffened shoulders, slipping through the room. That's about when the sirens started, the building shaking with each blare. More muffled pops, gunfire. Even a few blasts for good measure, far too close for any comfort. "Oh," Bruce ran a hand across his jaw, "Something big..."

Moving over to peek out with Marcus he saw the scene outside. Smoke and fire was an accurate assessment. He'd neglected to mention the rapid mobilisation of jackboots down every street and alley, and the fair few flooding into this very apartment block.

"They're trying to contain it, looks like, whatever the hell this is. Rounding us all up."

A short nod, staring down to a pair of units pointing up to their window, "This is bad." Marcus observed, holding a revolver out to Bruce, "We aren't getting out of here."

Taken loosely in his grasp Bruce turns down a nod, "You think this is It?"

"This is It."

It's their turn already. Three thumps on the door.

"Civil Protection! Open up!"

Chest tight, a heavy lump in his throat, and just his heartbeat in his eardrums. Bruce paces over, swallowing hard, thumb cocking back the action and raising it steady to the door. This is exactly what the last twelve years was for "Yeah, sure. Let me get that for you!" His voice is just a foggy echo in the back of his head.

This is It.
Ms10M5q.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.