Nebulae
Low quality intended
The best excuse I've heard here thus far
thumbup1.gif

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
bah

@dee pixel, it really does look like a screenshot from a game, just with some additional touches of photoshop. Can't really say much, other than the fact, that it's really well done. Gj man,
thumbup1.gif

@Chezburger, to be quite honest, it's not that bad. You've captured movement there quite well and even worked with details. It's just the poor Gmod blur that fucks it, alongside with that explosion there which is a joke and I really have no idea why they made it like that in HL2. I'd also work more on the environment, as there's hardly anything happening besides from what's presented right in front of us. idk, seems like mostly stuff that you learn with time, so just keep on doing what you do, you'll pretty much correct it all by yourself after some time.

@MangoJuicy, that's actually very clever use of standard sequences, especially that leaning guy, he's great in every aspect, including faceposing. I also really like the lighting and camera position, but it could use a bit more of shadows and things happening all around them (maybe a cop blocking the way for people staring at it, or even dragging out the murderer, people watching through windows of that shop, all that). You could also modify these sequences a bit more, but they're properly used either way. Good one,
thumbup1.gif

@Heck, it's not about the fuzz, it's just that the render itself was low quality. Either way, it's a bit dull to me, with nothing happening there at all, as well as lots of empty space on the left there. There's absolutely no tension whatsoever that this perspective of view from the camera could bring. For example, you could instead of this "production" show the trade itself and using this camera view show the audience that the person buying/selling is actually holding a gun behind their back, or anything alike. That'd be a simple, but effective concept instead of this dull one. I don't mind the lighting here, except for how you forgot to correct an error there, with their shadows being towards the right side of the picture, despite the light being above them. It's a bit meh, knowing that you can do way better stuff than this

@zigbomb, it's the last one you posted, so I suppose it's your final entry. It's dull. Using Max Payne model doesn't always make a good pose just by itself, you have to be @bjfgpkqkdmtnspwndsjt to do that. It really is nothing more than just a showcase of this model. Interesting lighting though

@JosephD53, haven't seen it, but from what I can see here, it was about rebels walking into the city and killing CWU/Conscripts. If that really has happened, then congratulations, you made an accurate representation of it. If it didn't... Well, you have your answer. Other than that, it's using standard animations, no lighting and is visibly amateur. However, you di use an interesting camera angle, which was used in quite a bunch of movies. Also, turn off your flashlight next time and read up our guides, because you don't seem to be bad for someone that I've seen here for the first time. Good luck pal

@senselessArtist, nice clouds, that's for sure.
thumbup1.gif

@Exile, *cough* @RGB, @senselessArtist

Bit of an amateur round, which I like to see more than pros grinding their way to the top

@Zomba

gBVNAmx.jpg

And for the honoraries, @Mickey Toast (you gotta lay down dude) and @Club Ace (if you'd sharpen the OTA in post-processing, that'd be perfect)

2Vo1ftx.png

C1F99E6305D225ACC16B0EBA9EFE7F5EF0239487

Reactions: List

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
@Heck, it's not about the fuzz, it's just that the render itself was low quality. Either way, it's a bit dull to me, with nothing happening there at all, as well as lots of empty space on the left there. There's absolutely no tension whatsoever that this perspective of view from the camera could bring. For example, you could instead of this "production" show the trade itself and using this camera view show the audience that the person buying/selling is actually holding a gun behind their back, or anything alike. That'd be a simple, but effective concept instead of this dull one. I don't mind the lighting here, except for how you forgot to correct an error there, with their shadows being towards the right side of the picture, despite the light being above them. It's a bit meh, knowing that you can do way better stuff than this
Sorry, Just don't feel that inspired...
WAIT! TAKE SOME CINEMATIC SCREENSHOTS ON COD WWII
:c

RGB

Proton
Nebulae
Yo waddup you didn't even do mine, the teaser in the spoiler tag >:(

Wasn't anything special but it was a new take with some substance, was looking to see how you took to the early groundwork

Reactions: List

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae

Tried to make some helmet cam footage thing in a custom made scenario i made on ARMA 3

I like it, although I think you could of replaced the sounds, it would be better without the same gunshots repeated annoyingly and the arma quality voice acting, I'd add in things like breathing and distant gunfire, it adds more drama to the scene and makes it more believeable

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I like it, although I think you could of replaced the sounds, it would be better without the same gunshots repeated annoyingly and the arma quality voice acting, I'd add in things like breathing and distant gunfire, it adds more drama to the scene and makes it more believeable
Yeah i just spawned a bunch of guys behind some hills to add some gunfire they all had different guns but turned out i had two different sound mods enabled at the same time so every single gun legit sounded the same because of a error of somekind

Status
Not open for further replies.