Completed [Competition] Art of The Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
dudes just standing there doesnt cut it forever cause thats what ive been doing for like 3 years it gets boring
:heyzeus: need a bit of excitement

why is :heyzeus: censored

this is oppression
wat about this guy he's just standing there as well :( it's the same thing with mine

wc3-arthas-good-and-evil-full.jpg

tbh the title isn't "action poses of the week" it's "artwork" of the week, so like, doesnt mean that there has to be fire and explosions everywhere :heyzeus::heyzeus::heyzeus::heyzeus::heyzeus:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tbh the title isn't "action poses of the week" it's "artwork" of the week, so like, doesnt mean that there has to be fire and explosions everywhere :heyzeus::heyzeus::heyzeus::heyzeus::heyzeus:

yes but i know my shit and i know that putting 2 models in the exact same pose and editing them with blur doesnt require much effort

Reactions: List

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
yes but i know my shit and i know that putting 2 models in the exact same pose and editing them with blur doesnt require much effort
Things these days is about time, ppl figure out a way to do things the fastest way and often cheat with ctrl + c and so on, while it still looks good "time is money, friend"
For example, in the professional industry you have a deadline after a set amount of time, and often get pressured, and have to work effeciently with your stuff. Being slow doesn't always mean you'll end up with a good result, it means you don't know how to properly use the software you're given

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Things these days is about time, ppl figure out a way to do things the fastest way and often cheat with ctrl + c and so on, while it still looks good "time is money, friend"
For example, in the professional industry you have a deadline after a set amount of time, and often get pressured, and have to work effeciently with your stuff. Being slow doesn't always mean you'll end up with a good result, it means you don't know how to properly use the software you're given

speed =/= effort

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
My Submission for this weeks competition

The Premise behind the Product:
Some time before Christmas I was tasked with creating a modular section of a level based off of Science-Fiction and I decided to take it upon myself to produce something original and close to my heart. Willard Industries: The lovable rogue like industry.
Everything you see in the high-res screenshots was fully modeled and produced by myself, except of course any artwork you see as credit is to be given where credit is due @Atle & co

Note: I apologize for the quality of the images, I did try to upload 4K resolution however it wouldn't have it.

ZimI3J7.jpg
Y2DsnoP.jpg
domjAiy.jpg

LqE4YN3.jpg
30FVQGZ.jpg
eR3mBer.jpg

P3hkPi6.jpg
yhJ6Ast.jpg
86kmLxI.jpg

gKfhHlK.jpg
CXB5f0n.jpg
TC6F3KH.jpg

Dehp4eh.jpg
QMAeMHf.jpg
QKCKrN3.jpg

NyOjthu.jpg
bTLp78Q.jpg
pwhFq0o.jpg

Maxim

Proton
Nebulae
Didn't know which one to make my submission and I instead post two. Decide which one is better and review it for me please! Community feedback is always welcome.
broken1e_by_leviticus2-dc10otj.png

broken1e3_by_leviticus2-dc10osq.jpg
broken10e1_by_leviticus2-dc17nfy.png

Last edited:

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
Didn't know which one to make my submission and I instead post two. Decide which one is better and review it for me please! Community feedback is always welcome.

On your first you have some sorta yellowish color on your pose, and the bottom one it's more blue in terms of mood and atmosphere.
The yellow'ish color grading gives the mood a more warm and comfortable feeling, like home, safety, while the blue one signals coldness and danger. So it's up to yourself if that pose you made should have a cold mood, or a warm and comfortable one.
If you want my suggestion I'd say the bottom one, since it looks like a scene where furniture has been thrown around, and that guy to the left might be biting on some1 or w/e not sure lel

Maxim

Proton
Nebulae
On your first you have some sorta yellowish color on your pose, and the bottom one it's more blue in terms of mood and atmosphere.
The yellow'ish color grading gives the mood a more warm and comfortable feeling, like home, safety, while the blue one signals coldness and danger. So it's up to yourself if that pose you made should have a cold mood, or a warm and comfortable one.
If you want my suggestion I'd say the bottom one, since it looks like a scene where furniture has been thrown around, and that guy to the left might be biting on some1 or w/e not sure lel

yeah I was thinking of the blue one to submit and lol at your comment about the guy biting someone, I'll fix that up and I can see what you mean

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
yeah I was thinking of the blue one to submit and lol at your comment about the guy biting someone, I'll fix that up and I can see what you mean
idk my first impression with his neck bend down like that was that he was some kinda vampire or something lul

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

broken5e1_by_leviticus2-dc10str.png

second one

also

nice use of lighting my dude

Status
Not open for further replies.