Nebulae
UsJa46o.png

meh

Reactions: List

Viper0419

Neutrino
Nebulae
lfwsxp.png
Updated, I feel like this updated version turned out much better, with a much better atmosphere and much more eye candy.

ibnnnl.png
Old, just like @liew said, the scene felt too empty, camera should have been zoomed in and the gun should have been resting on the shoulder.

Last edited:

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
You should've zoomed in, the scene looks extremely empty. The gun would've looked much nicer if it was seen resting on his shoulder, giving his right arm something to do apart from grasping his pocket.

Viper0419

Neutrino
Nebulae
You should've zoomed in, the scene looks extremely empty. The gun would've looked much nicer if it was seen resting on his shoulder, giving his right arm something to do apart from grasping his pocket.

His right arm is actually, what atleast my intention was, that he was holding his suspender to keep the gun from falling/slipping off his back, but sadly I haven't found any way of making an actual sling. I'll post an updated version with a zoomed in perspective later, thanks for the feedback.

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
His right arm is actually, what atleast my intention was, that he was holding his suspender to keep the gun from falling/slipping off his back, but sadly I haven't found any way of making an actual sling. I'll post an updated version with a zoomed in perspective later, thanks for the feedback.
Something I do anyway is something I call "If you can't figure out how, don't do it." Just try to find alternatives.

Viper0419

Neutrino
Nebulae
lfwsxp.png

here's an updated version, gun on the shoulder this time, more foliage and added another soldier in the background to make the scene feel less empty.

I've added this version in the original post of the pose, you can easily see the differences between the two now, hopefully.

Last edited:

Supersoup

String
Nebulae
Hey guys, decided to give this a whirl after my friend suggested it to me. I'd rather upload the ones I enjoy the most though, please give me feedback!

Berilf.jpg

kMWfClq.jpg

I have more but i'd rather like to get feedback on these before I post anything worse.

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
Hey guys, decided to give this a whirl after my friend suggested it to me. I'd rather upload the ones I enjoy the most though, please give me feedback!

Berilf.jpg

kMWfClq.jpg

I have more but i'd rather like to get feedback on these before I post anything worse.
You screenshoted these out of their respective games, or in Gmod?

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
posting for zig
80E85C8C3017D68862B3C239122BF00CA4325AFD

Members of Struprum fighting for independence during the liberation riots of 2024. Pictured lying on the ground: Pohn Jowley. In just 4 years, Earth would have it's independence, with him being at a godlike status.

maga

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
-snip going to change my submission in a bit ya-

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
is anyone even reading these headlines

601B7354526C667236EF38EAB5D66F34DAB50952
@Dicknose, I take it that this is your final submission. Both here and in the previous pose your biggest problem was lighting, it feels really flat here, like you'd use only one lamp on each character and put it in front of them. Try to use more lights and put them on various angles towards the character in question, it will make shadows and feel just absolutely better. It has a neat concept though and both of the characters match correctly. Neato

@Heck, yeah, like you said, bloom is the problem here. That mattress is so fucking white, that I'd be surprised if it hasn't joined the KKK yet. Despite that though, everything else is just right, even though the walls are very bare. I'd just turn down the light, maybe even make it minimal so that this place would feel like a rathole it is. Pretty nice concept, would love to see it develop overtime

@Jer, something I'd see as a poster in a roleplay document. Not necessary a bad thing, but yeah, there is a lot to improve if you'd want it to be a wallpaper, even though it has it's style. If you were aiming for making this one look like a photo though, you did it quite well, as it feels very much like a real one. GG

@goose, take your
thumbup1.gif
and leave, you're destroying all the newcomers

@liew, same as above,
thumbup1.gif

@RGB,
thumbup1.gif
, show it to us when you finish it

@Supersoup, they're pretty much just screenshots with a little bit of editing, but I like where you're going. It has sort of a portrait look in it, and if you'd edit it with that in mind, it could look very decent. The only real problem here is how low resolution these models are, which I think you can guess how to fix. I honestly wish you best of luck with this kind of art, as portraits are one of the hardest formats to pull off with a decent result. I'd love to see more of your work though, keep them coming man

@zigbomb, pretty nice pose for just being a meme. I honestly like how dynamic it is, even if most of the animations here are ripped from HL2. Also, this here is a perfect example of a properly filled up pose, love it.
thumbup1.gif
to you fam

3 wins, 1 honorary, go go go

@Mickey Toast

9StFDNL.jpg

@Wolfaye™

ZimI3J7.jpg
Y2DsnoP.jpg
domjAiy.jpg
LqE4YN3.jpg
30FVQGZ.jpg
eR3mBer.jpg