Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5162

operation___midnight__by_ml0301-dc679qv.png

Operation - Midnight.

In the night, we watch
In the night, we take.
In the night, we go.

Īͣ̅͂ͤ̌̋͛̽͒ͮͬ͐͐ͩͨͯ̕҉̟̩͉̝̣̝̣n̴̨͕͎̳̺̲̜̊̓̆̓͆͗̂͛̀͠ ̥̹̣̣̘̦͔̂̃ͭ̈ͩ̉ͥͣ͆ͨ͢͞ͅţ̶̤̗̙̞̲͚̩̺̗̬͔̰̝̮̳̳͕͍̗ͯͤͭ͛͑͛͢͝͝h̷͎̥̬͓̺̪̦̯̯̱̱͔̪̟͋͂͂ͭ̏̅͐̕͡e̐̂ͩ͒ͯ̂̈̊ͬ̿͏̴̗͙͔̹̬̗͓͎̻͘͞͡ͅ ͦ͐͑ͧ̿ͥ̈͑̀̂̐̍ͥ̚͏̧͔͉͙͈͎͈͎̗̝̩̳͕̹͚̳̭ņ̴̛̭͚̗͎̲̭̦̦̩̞̰̰ͯͫ̎̒̋͛ͪͭ̊ͫ̄̈̾̓̇̈́ͬ͜i̶̵̫̰̖̤̪͇̹̤̭̰̼̪̙̳̯̓̈́ͨ́ͯ̈̔ͤ̓͋̈́͊ͮͬ̿ͥͩͅg̡̨̜̲͙̟͖͎̩̩͕̫̞̼̭̘̝̫̤ͧ͋ͭ̍̂̓̔̓͗ͬ̋ͧ͗̄͊̅̐̔͘h̵͉͔̰͚̉ͣ̑͌̌̐͗̍̾͊ͥͧ̑́̇ͨ̚͘͠͠ͅţ̴̨͇̮̫̝̗̔̑ͭ̿ͫ̒̉̀̅͒̄͘͝,̫̦̭̳͚̜̜͍̞̗̙͎̝͎ͯ͒̈̀ͨ́̅̅̅͗͋̆̚̕͡ ̨̢̞̗̙̰͖̫̟̖̲̤̭̤̣̟͆ͣ̏ͪ̄͑͗̂͋̃͟͟ͅͅw̹̠͉̳̦̭̰̻͉̫̪͓̻̦̮̖̘͊̅ͮͭͫͥ̑̎ͪͪ̓̒͂ͯ͆̀̚͢͞e̷̷͙͔͍͎̣͇̪̭͉̼̮̝͈̱͇̭̼̥ͩ͂ͮ ̦͎̱͇ͬ͐̿̌͛͋͆̈ͪͫ͢͝ ̙͕̜͍̝̳̝̳̮͓̻͙ͨͤ̋̐͗̋͑̑̀͢ ̷ͫ͑͐̃͟҉̘͍͖̹̥̟̭J̓͐̋͑̌̉̾ͩ̈́͏͏̷̼͚̱̠̙̞̼͚̖̬͜U̶̵̵̯̰̹̲̮̼̤̜̫̲̮͉̞͍ͤͯͩͨͤͯ͂͊͗ͤ̔ͪ̂̍̏̚̚͜D̸̶̵͙̩̟̘̤̫͖̫̜̤̓͆̔͌ͫ͊͊ͪ̍ͥ̾̚͞Ģ̷̴̗̬̲͙̤͊̅ͧͯ͑̅͋ͬ̀̑̾̓́̂̇̿ͭE̶̷̶̴̡͚̗͙̣̓ͥͦ̀̓̈́ͦͧͅ

Reactions: List

Vaz

Still a sleep deprived gay, just older
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
1h6thHk.jpg

I changed my entry from Union Biased to, Rebel Biased :3

iAIQZh6.jpg

Last edited:

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
boop

@Dicknose, you haven't really edited too much, don't know why you decided to show the unedited photo. Really good, although a bit overused concept imo. I've seen Jacket from HM multiple times here, especially in his iconic pose. Either way, it's a good reproduction and honestly a good practice for anyone (you pretty much need to adjust everything, from fingerposing to multiple lights with different colors). Can't say I'd put it as a wallpaper, but I do appreciate artwork when I see it, and this one is definitely worth appreciation

@Viper0419, a pretty well done and tense pose, I'm impressed. Lots of space used, good lighting and nice posing. The only two things that bother me are the camera angle and inconsistency in terms of models. In my opinion, the camera should be lowered a little bit, so taht you waste as little space as possible for dull walls and ceiling. You could also place someone just infront of it, or maybe even few people there, so that it feels more crowded and we get a "main character" to this pose, so to speak. The inconsistency I mentioned earlier is how on one side we have Nazi Germans fighting alongside with USA soldiers and on the other side CP and some riot officers. I honestly can't see a good connection between all these models, it just feels wrong. Either way, it's definitely your best pose so far, keep it up man,
thumbup1.gif

@CloudBucket, I'd say that it has an interesting concept, but it just lacks some lighting to show it all. I like the color palette, but it's a bit too dark to see anything. Also, the sand looks more like some guts, probably because of how coarse it is. I like it otherwise, it's simple, but does the job. It's just lighting that could be improved, really

@Shia Labeouf, I honestly don't get it. To me, it's just few heads sticking out of sand, which doesn't really mean much. Yeah, that's about it

@Antloin, pretty nice little pose. I especially like how full it is, no space wasted, there's something happening everywhere you look. You didn't pose too much, instead using standard animations, but it looks good anyway. The lighting and camera angle are perfect here, great contrast between light and darkness, and camera lowered enough to both show everything properly while reducing the amount of space wasted. Great job, if that's your first pose here, then I can't wait what you'll make in three rounds from now.
thumbup1.gif

@Fatality, this one looks more like a scene from a movie, rather than a poster by itself. It has some nice visual effects, but it feels incomplete and without context. Can't say that it's bad though, just doesn't tell no story. I like it either way

So ye

@Pict and @Danny get the goldie

1E67C076DBABB1C35BD8F8FE31F2C4EF2B3F5288

CyCImBD.jpg

@Piggo gets the silver

5d2bee80d472.jpg

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Play around with lighting more to achieve the effect without looking like somebody put a ruler through half the screen and divided it.

Just feels off, thats all. Either then that, its good.

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
I have played with the pencil and the paper pad. It may not be good but I believe it is not bad. i tried to make it small but whatever just zoom out

0pHCOTe.jpg

Vaz

Still a sleep deprived gay, just older
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
That's the point xD it's supposed to be a dark area.
Maybe have it so they is still a survivor. Hiding with in the darkness. Idk have a tiny amount of light so we can see the fear on the lone survivor faces

Status
Not open for further replies.