Atom
Nebulae
I've never watched Jojo
RCZ4JNs.jpg

Piggo

Electron
Nebulae
fuck is ao
AO is, well actually i don't know the exact name but basically its contact shadows

i.e shadows that will always exist in all conditions bceause of how close something is
It looks very nice and is nearly impossible in gmod unless you force it in nviidia settings but slows down sfm horribly

when posing go here and turn it off:
GLadQFL.png

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
AO is, well actually i don't know the exact name but basically its contact shadows

i.e shadows that will always exist in all conditions bceause of how close something is
It looks very nice and is nearly impossible in gmod unless you force it in nviidia settings but slows down sfm horribly

when posing go here and turn it off:
GLadQFL.png

but never turn it off unless the model breaks due to if

and if the model breaks due to it

get a new model

bUT THE POSE IS IDENTICAL

Piggo

Electron
Nebulae
@ConstantDisplay AO is really good to add in a final render to avoid it looking like garry's mod with a filter, to edit it you need to make a seperate animation for your camera

LhblrMx.png

Click on this and then click on camera 1 or whatever camera you're using

then you can mess around with the AO settings. I reccomend doing it last after your lighting and posing is done because it slows your PC

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
bUT THE POSE IS IDENTICAL

the pose isn't identical learn your jojo

you need all five fingers up and there's no one who does the hand in front of face thing that put their hand on their hip

grr fucking 1v1 me in All Star Battle

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
@ConstantDisplay AO is really good to add in a final render to avoid it looking like garry's mod with a filter, to edit it you need to make a seperate animation for your camera

LhblrMx.png

Click on this and then click on camera 1 or whatever camera you're using

then you can mess around with the AO settings. I reccomend doing it last after your lighting and posing is done because it slows your PC
ur doin me a heckin confuse
is that screenshot from sfm or what

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
NOT MY SUBMISSION. What can I add to make this scenebuild better. I already adjusted the camera. Also tips on making it have a misty feel
ECA84F802F24FC78CBE2573EEEEABCF3AFFA5D4C

Status
Not open for further replies.