Completed [Competition] Art of The Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggo

Electron
Nebulae
sure man, they look pretty sick to be honest
Aight so the guy on the far left with the Tesco skin is one of the BF3 Terrorists, i'm uploading my skinned version now
the guy in the middle is a PLR guy, you can find the PLR guys on garrysmod.org and the guy on the far right is a model i'm not sure wether i can share but if i can i'll immediately come to this thread and give it to everyone
[doublepost=1527676377][/doublepost]@liew https://mega.nz/#!FqpyyaQC!Hz0QlasvNPBHPfUrZwb9ZVSVu1AFdE5Ornmvjv1kaBM

anyone else can have em obvs

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
suddenly flanders upgrades from thanos-ifying people and just starts drawing them as jojo characters

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
EoEjMcY.png

RGB

Proton
Nebulae
ye i did a lot of this in high school back when.

continued my work, decided to do some poses on mostly the female form ( also please dont report me for nudity k thanks)

also look how sexy dio is

im not gay i swear
[doublepost=1527656452][/doublepost]okay maybe i am a little gay

DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[doublepost=1527660473][/doublepost]Sorry guys im just like

really fucking drunk tonight and i wanted to draw things

guys help i cant stop drawing homosexual shit

(for whatever reason it's sideways this time. Just turn your head or something)

(I did it super fast I know its fucked up )

Something my art tutor had to beat out of me with a lead pipe, and something I found incredibly restrictive until I started to stick to it, is try not to do chickenscratch. It's a very basic thing that can help pad out rough shapes and ideas, but it makes your image less refined and it's usually clearly done as a way to hide mistakes and lines you can't get right, which takes its toll on the final piece with that in mind.

Now, it can be done right, as a stylistic choice, but an overeliance of it, especially in sketches, can fuck you up pretty bad and make it difficult to progress any further. Cleaner, more precise lines. That'll get you cleaner and better art.

Viper0419

Neutrino
Nebulae
oTa9fo7.jpg

Yoo6jO8.jpg

comes in two tints, cause I couldn't choose between them...

...I haven't posted in like 3 decades, I kinda gave up on posing for a good few months and I decided to try and scene build, this is my first ever attempt at scene building. I think it turned out quite decent.

oh and don't use stormfox whilst you are posing, I accidentally put the wind power to "hurricane" level and all my props and ragdolls unfroze and flew across the map....

Flanders

Atom
Nebulae
Righto so here is my ACTUAL submission.

This is the first time that I've tried any posing or anything Gmod related, so go easy on me friendos.

5A19D8BA4808624A07D3F9C3E94E9932BED52466

Here's a version of me fucking with it in Photoshop, just experimenting with shit.

1c3e4efb82.png

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Anyone have high quality WW2 models, U.S Paratroopers or any US troops. Face posing because I can't find any

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Anyone have high quality WW2 models, U.S Paratroopers or any US troops. Face posing because I can't find any
do u want 82nd and 101st airborne or 1st rangers and 28th infantry

Status
Not open for further replies.