Nebulae
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm today i will draw japanese mega city

sKyfEJs.jpg

MxGJx05.jpg

kjml8DA.jpg

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
Pretty busy this week, plus I'm in a kinda bad mood, so going to speedrun this one

@John McRee, surprisingly good posing. I honestly really like how nicely you posed that vort and also framed it, but I'd pump those graphics up a fair bit. Other than that, I'd also add far more content into the picture, but this scenery alone could be alright for a character document, or anything alike. A 7/10 for me

@KillerKat, fabulous picture. They should hire you at Schauma, I bet they could use someone who can capture moving hair like you do. Reduce that jitter in Photoshop or something and you're good to go.
thumbup1.gif

@Exile, same as above, just without that hair movement part. Also, because setting the right focus can be tricky, you can move your body forward or backwards, helps me a little bit sometimes.
thumbup1.gif

@fermii socii, a little bit too dark, I'd suggest giving just a bit more lighting on these army duders, but it looks decently posed. I'd have no major issues here, if it weren't for the really bad resolution, that's basically as big as a phone screen. Don't know if it was a crop from a screenshot or something, but try to render your stuff at higher resolution, you're losing big points on it man

@Tera, looks like something you could post on Reddit's r/pics and get someone to buy you a premium for posting it. Definitely something that could be one of Windows' screen savers, mainly because of how beautiful the scenery is. I like it a lot, and it's
thumbup1.gif
straight off the bat, but pictures like this are just begging for some creative edits in Photoshop like @Elan did some time ago. Good job fam

@Elan, long exposure pictures like this are extra gorgeous if there's more than two lanes present. Best of them are made in those big cities, like New York and stuff. Your picture seems tad boring compared to them, and what I'd suggest would be adding someone standing still, like in that first link I provided. It's still really fucking cool nonetheless, especially your second picture, which looks like some red-hot rod was hanging above the road, but as said before, there should be more stuff there. Either way, a big
thumbup1.gif
for you

@Omni, Imma just leave a
thumbup1.gif
and go, you know what's good here, because it's everything

@Captain Cardgage, honestly, if you'd light it up just a little bit more and crop it like this, it'd be perfect, really. You need to learn how to capture only what's important to the scene, otherwise the juicy stuff gets lost in what's not interesting. I give a little hesistant, but I think still deserved
thumbup1.gif

@Cookie_, I honestly only have a problem with these bullet holes. You see, they're cartoonish and it's really visible on his forehead (which has absolutely no reason to have it's skin so stretched out like that realistically), but on the suit it looks okay. I'd change the one on his face to a simple, Photoshoped bullethole and would also add a little bit of yellow lighting somewhere, maybe from a monitor or something, it'd fit well with the earpieces of cops. You could also add a bit of small volumetrics from these windows, but that's optional. It's a solid 9/10 otherwise though, so
thumbup1.gif

@Cavity, neat

@Neythi, been a while since I've seen something that legit looks like a screenshot from a game, but I like this one a lot. It's creepy, well lit, and generally good in everything. Ye, I give it a solid pass,
thumbup1.gif

Hooray, here are your winners:

@Cavity as the big guy

4726F3A2A3E878069E7BE45D6BE214AEB1486556

Just generally good picture, and while not amazingly original, it still grabs attention for it's quality

And @Antloin, as a honorary

dcwuj9r-bf5204ab-768c-4383-9606-93b2c54c0db1.png

While rendering and lighting sucks a big dong, I had to give a honorary for this posing. Outstanding work fam

yeah it was a crop from a screenshot
also I’ll ask this here because I don’t have anywhere else to really, but whenever I end up taking the SS with super DOF it ends up coming out like twice as dark as in-game and I’m not sure why
I use reshade but I always disable it before posing

someone help pls ;(

Reactions: List

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
that's a big-ass scenebuild

how many times did your SFM crash while doing this?
that's why sfm has nothing on gmod in that aspect

you can have almost 200 props and only dip like 10 frames on gmod :grinning:

edit: guess i must've jinxed it because my game just crashed whilst trying to do a scenebuild :(

Last edited:

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
tried something once again after a long time

if someone wants to edit to make this look better, go ahead, couldnt find anything to make it look better myself
1aazwEf.png

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
this is last weeks entry, but because the image uploader messed up it didn't post

i've improved upon it immensely i think - i've lightened it up and added more stuff to it in general along with some added lighting and a new camera angle thanks to feedback i received

dcxdo7h-03fa1455-7b81-4ee2-935c-c6c9f11e0f28.png

click on it for the ((definitive edition))

B2B26768A3FF05CB6EBBD7545CC6C9BB2FD85814

fofa

Atom
Nebulae
this is last weeks entry, but because the image uploader messed up it didn't post

i've improved upon it immensely i think - i've lightened it up and added more stuff to it in general along with some added lighting and a new camera angle thanks to feedback i received

dcxdo7h-03fa1455-7b81-4ee2-935c-c6c9f11e0f28.png

click on it for the ((definitive edition))

B2B26768A3FF05CB6EBBD7545CC6C9BB2FD85814
looks like a map ripped straight out of cod zombies tbh
great job

Status
Not open for further replies.