CRUSADER KINGS 3 HYPE

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Been playing for a couple of hours on the game pass now and I honestly don’t really know what to think.

It feels alright, okay, passable. There’s an underlying feeling of the whole game being shallow and a bit thin, though. Not sure I can put my finger on it right now

If you feel it empty... There's already TOTAL CONVERSIONS MOD out there, paradox gave em out to modders early, and there's the world of darkness total conversation already out, and Game of throne will come out soon :D

Reactions: List

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
formed an empire

unknown.png

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Dev Diary #42: 1.1 patch notes

Strap yourself in lads, this is a fucking long one

- The maximum success chance/secrecy of Abduct Schemes are now 85% (down from 95%).
- It is now practically impossible to abduct someone you're at war with, with a lesser penalty to their vassals/courtiers
- It's now much harder to scheme to abduct Rulers (especially Foreign Rulers) and subjects of a foreign court.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Finally I can make my own Chad Thundercock ruler and conquer the virgin Byzantine empire while achievements are enabled.

Be aware that you can't create your epic ass all lifestyle perks ruler and still have achievements

There's a point limit of 400 (for achievements) so you can't be super OP but still being able to use custom chars in achievement runs is huge

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Be aware that you can't create your epic ass all lifestyle perks ruler and still have achievements

There's a point limit of 400 so you can't be super OP but still being able to use custom chars in achievement runs is huge

and you can bypass the 400 point limit so long as you accept you wont be doing an achievement run

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
y’know now that the hypes died down...

games a bit doo isnt it?

its not bad it just feels... really bland

in ck2 every game you played had a different story, every character special, and in downtime you had plenty of options to roleplay

in ck3 its just kinda... meh...

min-max your ruler, hold a feast, go to war, take land, go to war, repeat until your character dies and your kingdom breaks up into 20 counties and start over

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
So basically like CK2 without the last two bits
CK2 at least had some filler between the wars, your only option wasnt just to invade and conquer the world or whatever

you had options to build your character and roleplay, ck3 is more akin to eu4 to me where characters arent as important as the stats. You get a strong ruler and conquer shit and repeat