Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tribalism is insanely strong

so strong that under no circumstance should you adopt feudalism from it

i had the entire papacy as my bitch, i owned all of italy, and even made my own reformed norse religion

i could genuinely hold off every holy war that was sent my way

the moment i adopted feudalism i lost 90% of my land, levies, income, and was forced to adopt catholicism or i'd be wiped out by rampant holy wars

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
anyone know if theres a way to view the history of a character? Like what they did, what wars they fought, children wives and shit like that

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
mihail.png

This is Duke Mihail of the Duchy Macedonia, a game I started as a "PROUD MAKEDONIJA" joke and to just test some stuff out for the MP game but I've come to love it a lot

Originally I started as the count of Ohrid, a small city in the south-west of (modern) Macedonia and slowly took over what is today Macedonia and southern Serbia, declaring independence from my duke and forming the Duchy of Macedonia. Somehow at that point the then count converted to Judaism(?) and the Byzantine Emperor waged a war to revoke my title of Duke, in the midst of that war I died and my land went to Mihail, my heir, alongside a few other of my children.

death2.png

Now, a while later I secured parts of Greece but the Emperor decided to pass High-Crown law, and I was a bit pissed cause I needed to fabricate hooks on him to declare war on people, I mainly wanted to obtain Albania, Macedonia (Greek) and Thrace but I couldn't do shit, so I declared a liberty war.

I got completely fucked by the Byzantine soldiers, went 200 ducats in debt and was imprisoned, and so was my grand-daughter. Somewhere in the middle of the war the Emperor decided to die and his wife, the Empress took control. I got free'd shortly after and she raised my taxes and that got me a bit miffed but whatever it was only like .3 ducats.

But the Empress also decided to kill my granddaughter, who I taught everything I know and eventually planned to be my Heir, so I was a bit pissed, she was honestly just as good as Mihail if not better, and she only turned 16 so she had no time to have children.

I decided to seek revenge, and the majority of my life I have focused on the Intrigue tree and had 2 trees completed + some extra learning perks so I could live a bit longer, which meant I had a 90% chance to kill the Empress of the Byzantine Empire.

So, understandably being pissed at her for raising my taxes and killing my wonderful grand-daughter and future heir I killed her. In 12 months the scheme was completed and she died.

Her only child was a 1 year old girl, the second she died a massive independence war was declared, effectively destroying the Byzantine Empire in the process.

war.png

2.png

With over 16 allies and 30 thousand soldiers they are bound to win against the baby Empress, ironically I had no time to join the faction since it formed and started in an instant.

I fucking love this game now.

tl;dr
Emperor passed high-crown law, I went to war to lower it, I lost and was imprisoned alongside my granddaughter (who I groomed to be my heir), I was released but she was executed. I was 72 years old and had 27 intrigue and focused on Intrigue perks almost exclusively letting me kill the ruler of the Byzantine Empire easily which lead to a independence war which effectively destroyed the Byzantine Empire.

Last edited:

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
Lol now I wanna start in the HRE and fuck shit up

D

Deleted member 4425

mihail.png

This is Duke Mihail of the Duchy Macedonia, a game I started as a "PROUD MAKEDONIJA" joke and to just test some stuff out for the MP game but I've come to love it a lot

Originally I started as the count of Ohrid, a small city in the south-west of (modern) Macedonia and slowly took over what is today Macedonia and southern Serbia, declaring independence from my duke and forming the Duchy of Macedonia. Somehow at that point the then count converted to Judaism(?) and the Byzantine Emperor waged a war to revoke my title of Duke, in the midst of that war I died and my land went to Mihail, my heir, alongside a few other of my children.

death2.png

Now, a while later I secured parts of Greece but the Emperor decided to pass High-Crown law, and I was a bit pissed cause I needed to fabricate hooks on him to declare war on people, I mainly wanted to obtain Albania, Macedonia (Greek) and Thrace but I couldn't do shit, so I declared a liberty war.

I got completely fucked by the Byzantine soldiers, went 200 ducats in debt and was imprisoned, and so was my grand-daughter. Somewhere in the middle of the war the Emperor decided to die and his wife, the Empress took control. I got free'd shortly after and she raised my taxes and that got me a bit miffed but whatever it was only like .3 ducats.

But the Empress also decided to kill my granddaughter, who I taught everything I know and eventually planned to be my Heir, so I was a bit pissed, she was honestly just as good as Mihail if not better, and she only turned 16 so she had no time to have children.

I decided to seek revenge, and the majority of my life I have focused on the Intrigue tree and had 2 trees completed + some extra learning perks so I could live a bit longer, which meant I had a 90% chance to kill the Empress of the Byzantine Empire.

So, understandably being pissed at her for raising my taxes and killing my wonderful grand-daughter and future heir I killed her. In 12 months the scheme was completed and she died.

Her only child was a 1 year old girl, the second she died a massive independence war was declared, effectively destroying the Byzantine Empire in the process.

war.png

2.png

With over 16 allies and 30 thousand soldiers they are bound to win against the baby Empress, ironically I had no time to join the faction since it formed and started in an instant.

I fucking love this game now.

tl;dr
Emperor passed high-crown law, I went to war to lower it, I lost and was imprisoned alongside my granddaughter (who I groomed to be my heir), I was released but she was executed. I was 72 years old and had 27 intrigue and focused on Intrigue perks almost exclusively letting me kill the ruler of the Byzantine Empire easily which lead to a independence war which effectively destroyed the Byzantine Empire.
didn't even credit your advisor Chancellor Smallfries for your struggles in the campaign smh

comradic

Molecule
Nebulae
unknown-66.png

King deryab of gaming, lost my first child of 9 in some random ass battle, eldest daughter died to cancer (lol) and Wife also got telted dunno how, just died for no reason.

My King went through like 5 mental breakdowns cos his entire family was dying, but its ok because he got a dog :) smile. And now dog is keeping him happy, he's also gamign

Oh and he married Pokimane when she was only literally 0 years old because he's a staff member.
PicsArt_09-10-05.43.48.png

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
Been playing for a couple of hours on the game pass now and I honestly don’t really know what to think.

It feels alright, okay, passable. There’s an underlying feeling of the whole game being shallow and a bit thin, though. Not sure I can put my finger on it right now

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Been playing for a couple of hours on the game pass now and I honestly don’t really know what to think.

It feels alright, okay, passable. There’s an underlying feeling of the whole game being shallow and a bit thin, though. Not sure I can put my finger on it right now

paradox game without DLC

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
paradox game without DLC
Probably

I keep finding myself with little to no goals for my playthrough, clicking through event screens without reading and just picking the best option. The increased focus on RP might just not be for me honestly.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm loving it.

Every time I've booted it up I've had great fun for a couple of hours.

My only problem is not knowing which characters to start new games with.