its paradox they announced 3 dlcs the moment the game released lmao
EaQjuzIWsAMAVpK.png

Reactions: List

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
god damnit

Paradox is almost as scummy as EA
as shitty as the DLCs are most of them are pretty good and add great features and content, paradox doesnt pump out games constantly so they need other ways to get money

not to mention they’re painfully easy to “obtain through other means“

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
So...

You wanna grow your realm, but you're a schemer that sucks at waging war.

Don't worry friend, do I have the solution for you.

Utilizing your gigantic brain and backstabbing skills properly will lead you to you outmaneuvering your opponents and easily winning any war only using your cunning machinations.

Step 1: Unlock kidnapper perk

Step 2:

42BObIV.png

netRzCH.png

D

Deleted member 4425

ive been dumping hours and ill say RN

fuck the shy trait, all my homies HATE the shy trait

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So...

You wanna grow your realm, but you're a schemer that sucks at waging war.

Don't worry friend, do I have the solution for you.

Utilizing your gigantic brain and backstabbing skills properly will lead you to you outmaneuvering your opponents and easily winning any war only using your cunning machinations.

Step 1: Unlock kidnapper perk

Step 2:

42BObIV.png

netRzCH.png

yeah honestly intrigue seems insanely powerful

90% of my wars in this game have been me abusing alliances because i cant seem to muster up the same kinds of huge levies i could from ck2

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
61f48dd880d9f461e7ed3cdbcddf403f.png

nice cock sire

I made a new religion where we are naked anprim cannibals that like to go to war in a multiplayer game. Britannia was formed by England, I was Ireland, and Rogue Synapse was Scotland. The succession law of Emperor allows the title to rotate between us three kings. However, the anprim naked cannibal religion has completely engulfed Ireland and its started to spread to England.

CK3 is fun.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
yeah honestly intrigue seems insanely powerful

90% of my wars in this game have been me abusing alliances because i cant seem to muster up the same kinds of huge levies i could from ck2

Intrigue is insanely powerful, however if you don't specialize in it you aren't going to find it very easy.

If your character has the skills you could potentially control your entire realm on hooks alone, however if your character isn't geared for it (another education, a different set of traits etc.) it's probably still doable but not nearly to the degree of success an Elusive Shadow can.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Intrigue is insanely powerful, however if you don't specialize in it you aren't going to find it very easy.

If your character has the skills you could potentially control your entire realm on hooks alone, however if your character isn't geared for it (another education, a different set of traits etc.) it's probably still doable but not nearly to the degree of success an Elusive Shadow can.

got any tips for actually winning wars without getting your big bros to gangbang your enemies?

sots

community bear
Nebulae
got any tips for actually winning wars without getting your big bros to gangbang your enemies?
assassinate people before hand to cut off important alliances
stick to terrain that suits your regiments
uhhhh improve your buildings to increase levy counts
if they have particularly good commanders assassinate them, or capture them to recruit for yourself
try to keep the odds in your favour and fight wars with people similar or lower strength than yourself

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

couldn't tell you, most of my wars have either been overwhelming numbers, lost, or cheesed (see my previous post)