CRUSADER KINGS 3 HYPE

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
In CK2 you could conquer Jerusalem and if you were a jew you could create the Kingdom of Israel
Problem in CK2 was that Only jewish area was to start in africa as a fucking pleb against some powerful warlords who after 10 minutes want your land. I was attacked but outta nowhere the muslims sailed and took their towns

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Problem in CK2 was that Only jewish area was to start in africa as a fucking pleb against some powerful warlords who after 10 minutes want your land. I was attacked but outta nowhere the muslims sailed and took their towns

The Khazars in 867 are Jewish and pretty powerful because lol nomads and are probably the easiest (not cheesy) start

The way I tried to do it was conquering Jerusalem first and then converting but never got past the conquering part lol

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
nah could always start up in the horde areas, a jewish start there aswell

or if you wanted to with a bit of event luck you could easily convert to jewish as any catholic ruler

done both before ez pz, just a bit more of a distance to the holy land

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
The Khazars in 867 are Jewish and pretty powerful because lol nomads and are probably the easiest (not cheesy) start

The way I tried to do it was conquering Jerusalem first and then converting but never got past the conquering part lol
Holy fuck the Khazars actually exist in CK2? Like I actually didnt know this since their story is a small one and didnt think the devs would go deep into the jewish history. To this day CK2 suprises me

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Holy fuck the Khazars actually exist in CK2? Like I actually didnt know this since their story is a small one and didnt think the devs would go deep into the jewish history. To this day CK2 suprises me

Yeah :ok:

(disclaimer: these Khazars are not the Jewish kind)

nbKpeE6.jpg

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Dev Diary #27: Cultures and Cultural fascination

New cultural fascination system seems pretty epic

Also cool that we now research specific things that have meaningful unlocks rather than getting the next tech level for that sweet 0.5% increase

ALSO if these images are anything to go by we're gonna have a lot of the bigger cultures broken up

003.png

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Dev Diary #28: Art Focus

We started from scratch, poring over history books and contemporary armorials to ensure every detail is authentic. We designed accurate CoA for over a thousand titles and dynasties to complement a new scriptable random system that weights hundreds of unique elements based on culture, religion, and everything in between. We modelled minute differences across regions, so frequencies of designs and tinctures are different in Germany, France, and Spain. The amount of possible combinations? Millions.

holy shiiiiiiit coooooooooooooming

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
ISAG after his 31st post notifying all cultured gamers of the new dev diary, without recognition. i love you.

The Dutiful Herald

You open up your CK subreddit and see that another dev diary has been posted. As you're reading through it, you debate whether or not you should post it on nebulous.cloud, or if you should let it slide. Not like anyone recognizes it anyway.

[Post it, quickly!] (+5 Bear opinion, +50 stress)

[Be lazy this time] (-10 Nebuloid opinion, -50 stress)

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S DEV DIARY TIME EVERYBODY

DEV DIARY TIME

Dev Diary #34: It's all about appearances

ethnicities-2048x1168.jpg

God I just fucking love these new 3D portraits. They look so lovely. I love how the aging is seamless and how parents blend features and actually pass on genes to their children now. Real dope

pictures r pretty big but i really wanted to share them on my post cus they're cool

inheritance.jpg

aging_somatu-1996x2048.jpg

also, i like how diseases are visually present on characters now

FAIR WARNING, THESE ARE SOMEWHAT DISTURBING

CLICK AT OWN RISK

illnesses-2048x421.jpg