CS:GO now F2P, also adding in battle-royale

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
these hl and portal teases won’t lead anywhere and valve are cucks stringing along gullible fans whilst they wait to bait and switch with another shitty card game

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
if you go on the r/gamedetectives discord theyre still discussing shit
vnn ended his stream a couple hours ago
[doublepost=1544392911][/doublepost]
these hl and portal teases won’t lead anywhere and valve are cucks stringing along gullible fans whilst they wait to bait and switch with another shitty card game
d o u b t

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
if you go on the r/gamedetectives discord theyre still discussing shit
vnn ended his stream a couple hours ago
[doublepost=1544392911][/doublepost]
d o u b t
screenshot my post and remember it one day when you realise an episode 3 promised 10 years ago still isn’t here

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
If anything comes from this it better not be VR unless it comes out when an affordable headset is available

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
From what I've seen on the game detective discord there a bunch of consoles which apparently display/play a transmission so there may be more to it

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
valve is just a bunch of fucking clowns at this point

Way to give the middle finger to your entire player base

Nobody fucking wanted this shit

oh yeah that cheater problem? that’s gonna become 100x worse now since the game is gonna go fucking f2p

guess I’ll be playing faceit/esea for the rest of my life
[doublepost=1544136697][/doublepost]lmao I joined a valve DM server and there was five spinbotters xd

here lies csgo
press f to pay respect

If you paid for CSGO before it went F2P, you're going to be playing against other prime status players.
Your hackers are gonna be stuck in F2P. The cheaters that have prime status are gonna get banned, and then move over to F2P. If anything, I haven't encountered one hacker at all in a couple of games I've played since the shift to F2P

There is so much whining over the BR, it's just a minigame they are adding, which isn't all shit either.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
surprised the game has dipped to mixed in recent reviews though

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
my xp and level got reset for no reason.
fuck sake

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
DuBG64fW0AQwZPC.jpg:large

shit

Atom
Nebulae
Yeah dude you get this cool Badge for buying the game at 13 euros before thats cool, but People can unlock literally premium by levelling up to 21

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

WarOwl made a video on the topic, gives a good insight on the whole stuff

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Maybe everybody where you live is cheating for some reason, but CSGO is where I've encountered literally 3 hackers in all my time playing ranked and casual. I'm calling bullshit on your claim that hackers just run the CSGO community.
Idk, I've put nearly a thousand hours into CSGO now, have been all ranks from Silver to Supreme being my highest. Cheating is a massive problem in CSGO. I've encountered I'd say hundreds of cheaters in my time playing CSGO, perhaps thousands. I don't play CSGO anymore that often, and haven't touched competitive in ages. But I'm pretty sure giving all bought CSGO accounts automatically prime is not really gonna do much to help quell the swarm of cheaters in this game. I mean you know it's bad when there's scenarios where all 10 players in a competitive match are cheating and it turns into a ''hack v hack'' which is a common term in the cheating community of CSGO.

You know, there's a reason Valve has added Overwatch, Trust Matchmaking, Prime, and other things to combat the cheating issue in CSGO. And trust me it's because there is a cheating problem. Why else would Valve go to such great lengths to combat it? But the reason people are upset is because this update gives all CSGO accounts that were bought prime, which will no doubt result in more cheaters in Prime games.