CS:GO now F2P, also adding in battle-royale

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Cheating is a massive problem in CSGO

It's made a bigger problem than it actually is.

I've encountered I'd say hundreds of cheaters in my time playing CSGO, perhaps thousands.

I have 2500+ hours only on my main account and I can already tell you're either making that up. Specially since a competitive game lasts about 1 hour and according to you, you have not reached the 1k mark yet, so it's impossible to have found "thousands" of hackers.

giving all bought CSGO accounts automatically prime

You still need a phone number and if one of your accounts is banned the phone number can't be used again.

swarm of cheaters in this game. I mean you know it's bad when there's scenarios where all 10 players in a competitive match are cheating and it turns into a ''hack v hack'' which is a common term in the cheating community of CSGO.

What the fuck lmao

I also tend to get mad from time to time and hey I also feel maybe someone sees more than they should, but the important part is to check the demo and notice I was just being silly.

Hack v hack competitive w t f.

You know, there's a reason Valve has added Overwatch, Trust Matchmaking, Prime, and other things to combat the cheating issue in CSGO. And trust me it's because there is a cheating problem. Why else would Valve go to such great lengths to combat it?

Check WarOwl's video please, the reason is not the unexistent 'hacker horde of doom'.

this update gives all CSGO accounts that were bought prime

As long as you give your phone number, yes. The difference is you won't have to reach level 21.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
I have 2500+ hours only on my main account and I can already tell you're either making that up. Specially since a competitive game lasts about 1 hour and according to you, you have not reached the 1k mark yet, so it's impossible to have found "thousands" of hackers.
Yeah, and you think I exclusively play competitive? I've found plenty of cheaters outside of comp too. Blatant spinbotters and the likes, you don't have to believe me, I'm just telling you my experiences.

You still need a phone number and if one of your accounts is banned the phone number can't be used again.
As long as you give your phone number, yes. The difference is you won't have to reach level 21.

I misunderstood then, I thought all CSGO accounts that did not have Prime previously have it now regardless of phone numbers (but new accounts need to give phone number), as stated in the Update:
yXuTn5a.png

Hack v hack competitive w t f.

Check WarOwl's video please, the reason is not the unexistent 'hacker horde of doom'.
I personally think the reason all these anti-cheat methods are being implemented is because either 1, It's too easy to get cheats or 2, There are too many cheaters. And from personal experience, I've found a lot of cheaters in mostly all ELOs.

Keep in mind I haven't played in a long while, but when I did play (mainly 2016/2017) Global Elite was known to be filled with hackers, and was part of the reason why most pros didn't play Competitive and stuck to scrimming or alternative comp with better anticheat like Faceit or ESEA.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Keep in mind I haven't played in a long while, but when I did play (mainly 2016/2017) Global Elite was known to be filled with hackers, and was part of the reason why most pros didn't play Competitive and stuck to scrimming or alternative comp with better anticheat like Faceit or ESEA.

Main reason being you can't really get anywhere by playing mm competitive.

I mean what's the point, ofc people go ESEA and FaceIt, it's where you can earn something from being good.

I think Valve's anticheat with VACnet has improved a whole lot, I rarely find any hackers in prime. But of course, it can always be improved, maybe make it so you need an anti-cheat like ESEA's to play competitive, which is intrusive. It's not too ethical, but it's effective.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
Matchmaking is pretty silly at this point. I played a faceit game with my brothers and friends against Rez, who currently plays in NiP. It was easier to win against him (keep in mind he had 20 frags within like 7 rounds) than winning against LEs who are what we end up playing against in MM because my friend got GNM as his rank.

Legendary Eagle players that are better than a CS:GO pro? Yeah, no. MM is worthless to play now.

Reactions: List

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
i can only dream of the day that valve start handing IP bans

people can just make a dozen accounts to use hacks on whilst having their main one completely secure, ruining new player's experience

+ game is free to play now, they've got nothing to lose from it

Reactions: List