>click knock once, get blown up again

latest

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
same literally one of the first three perks i got
then i kept finding 750 necklaces and was wondering why i couldn't sell them
kinda chived
I had thought and hoped that it would’ve been like fallout where you’d still have it in your inven and you could sell it if you wanted to but you wouldn’t get the materials

And as long as it was in your inven the materials would’ve been there for you to use

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i also have scrapper

im gonna go and grab a prescription for copium.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
I had thought and hoped that it would’ve been like fallout where you’d still have it in your inven and you could sell it if you wanted to but you wouldn’t get the materials

And as long as it was in your inven the materials would’ve been there for you to use

i just wish there was a way to automatically sort between what i want to scrap
cause i hundred percent want to scrap those cards and ash trays that are worth nothing, but those 3 750 Eddie necklaces in one mission? Yikes
it's a shame too cause i know i wouldn't manually scrap everything if i didn't have it

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
As soon as I saw scrapper I said... eh it just seems lazy, thank god I didn't pick it cause I got at least 8k eddies with random scraps that were worth 750

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
havent run into a single sex scene yet

utterly gutted

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
I am very pleased by the way cd project red depicted cats in game as vile, disgusting skinjob creatures which they are. I kick the next one I see straight into orbit.

You can't shoot cats... really unfortunate game design.
[doublepost=1607789800][/doublepost]
havent run into a single sex scene yet

utterly gutted

just do an xqc

key

Nebulae
Oh no they didn’t pull a “Ubisoft” we don’t like to use that term loosely here.

Ive had the pleasure to play the game on RTX psycho settings and I’ve constantly stuck up at 60 FPS. It is beyond beautiful what is shown, exactly on par with what was being shown in that game play release.

Longest load time for me has been 20 seconds. And no I’m not kidding, fastest load time has been 3 seconds

Graphics are absolutely beautiful, they make up for the bugs tenfold
the biggest thing is that this game actually has genuinely good content, writing, and characters. it's only really a mess from a technical standpoint and that's unfortunate but at least it's something that can be fixed.

in my opinion, they probably should have waited a few more months. would've caused so much backlash though, not surprised they didn't. this is what happens when people send devs death threats for delaying a game lol

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
you know the fact there’s police cars in the game makes me wonder if they really did just push the game out without a vehicle AI

lol

i don’t think they just didn’t write it i think they just...forgot

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Im still really early in the game, just finished the prologue yesterday and did a mission or two today

dont know how long the game is but does anyone feel like cybernetics are really cheap?

like even shit like the mantis blades that cost 20-30k or the expensive brain chips that cost 50k seem really cheap, cash is easy to get

im not sure if more unlock as you progress though, aside from the ones locked behind street cred or skill requirements, so it feels a bit silly to have endgame ish stuff this early on

not complaining though mantis blades are sick

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Anyone done THAT sidequest yet besides me?
The Cruxification one?

That shit messed me up

Most engaging side quest I've seen in a game in a long time, it's amazing how less is more when it comes to encounters like that. Not to mention the red herring of the mission seeming like it's gonna be another boring 'go here and kill a dude'

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
the biggest thing is that this game actually has genuinely good content, writing, and characters. it's only really a mess from a technical standpoint and that's unfortunate but at least it's something that can be fixed.

in my opinion, they probably should have waited a few more months. would've caused so much backlash though, not surprised they didn't. this is what happens when people send devs death threats for delaying a game lol
Big agree friend. They’ve truly got a masterpiece in their hands. They were likely just too afraid of what would’ve happened had they have delayed it any longer, since they said the game was done for a long while, they just wanted more time to stamp out the bugs. Cause in a game of this massive of a scale, there’s gonna be ALOT of bugs.

Some people can’t seem to actually enjoy what they have either or understand things from the standpoint of the devs. They’ve been working tirelessly on this game even during a fucking global pandemic.

Given if we didn’t have this fucking virus, and they had the ability to work more diligently and at a better pace without the virus. And some retards not sending them death threats and being understanding, I’m certain the game would’ve been delayed a few more months. And people would praise it past the point of acceptable