Cyberpunk 2077

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
so during the heist mission i decided to go with the stealthier way

holy shit it was so annoying, i had to restart multiple times

id distract enemies and theyd face backwards as they walked to the end of the map, the upper torso would be bent like 180* so theyd look behind them while they continued to walk forward

this meant there was no fucking way to choke them out since you need to be behind them, but if youre behind them they see you instantly

also they never reacted to the distract enemies hack while in this glitch, and theyd all walk to the end of the map

And at the end of the map you have the guard you need to steal the card off of, and they were all congregated in that area with the guard with no way to knock them out silently while they all screamed funny quips about finding me

Had to restart like 4-5 times and reload countless others just so i could go through the area and it completely ruined an otherwise very cool mission

Reactions: List

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
so during the heist mission i decided to go with the stealthier way

holy shit it was so annoying, i had to restart multiple times

id distract enemies and theyd face backwards as they walked to the end of the map, the upper torso would be bent like 180* so theyd look behind them while they continued to walk forward

this meant there was no fucking way to choke them out since you need to be behind them, but if youre behind them they see you instantly

also they never reacted to the distract enemies hack while in this glitch, and theyd all walk to the end of the map

And at the end of the map you have the guard you need to steal the card off of, and they were all congregated in that area with the guard with no way to knock them out silently while they all screamed funny quips about finding me

Had to restart like 4-5 times and reload countless others just so i could go through the area and it completely ruined an otherwise very cool mission
thank god mine was perfect stealth wise, didn't go through much bugs aside from 1 crash

comradic

Molecule
Nebulae
unknown.png

Incredible, thanks.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i’ll be honest i’m a bit upset at the fact the bugs, glitches and performance issues (as well as unfinished stuff) has overshadowed how genuinely good this game is

they’ve put so much effort and time into the story and everything else that i know they’re not gonna just give up because it’s buggy

witcher 3 was a clusterfuck at launch too iirc
give it time

all i wanted was cool screenshots :(

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
One of the biggest things I'm mad at is the graphics quality on ultra. It's fucking BEAUTIFUL But its nothing like what was shown. They pulled an ubisoft imo.

It's not the same, its nice, but its clearly just not it ig.

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
they've probably got a few other replies before they get to you bro just be patience

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
i got scrapper first day

fuck

u dont rlly expect 'junk' to be worth much
Legit been picking up literally everything, just letting that autistic side of my flourish. Wondering why I couldn’t sell all the junk I got until I realized I had scrapper and everything was disappearing the moment I picked it up

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
doesnt really matter you can make enough money off the NCPD busts that you'll get however much you need anyway, scrapper's good for crafting stuff anyhow
[doublepost=1607783210][/doublepost]also im sad i cant smoke i know its a minor detail but i feel like its something i want to be able to do when i feel like it

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
One of the biggest things I'm mad at is the graphics quality on ultra. It's fucking BEAUTIFUL But its nothing like what was shown. They pulled an ubisoft imo.

It's not the same, its nice, but its clearly just not it ig.

Oh no they didn’t pull a “Ubisoft” we don’t like to use that term loosely here.

Ive had the pleasure to play the game on RTX psycho settings and I’ve constantly stuck up at 60 FPS. It is beyond beautiful what is shown, exactly on par with what was being shown in that game play release.

Longest load time for me has been 20 seconds. And no I’m not kidding, fastest load time has been 3 seconds

Graphics are absolutely beautiful, they make up for the bugs tenfold

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
what a bipolar launch
either game runs and looks great or is complete shit, unluckily im the latter
yeah i don’t really get it

i’m lucky i guess

comradic

Molecule
Nebulae
I am very pleased by the way cd project red depicted cats in game as vile, disgusting skinjob creatures which they are. I kick the next one I see straight into orbit.