Cyberpunk 2077

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The Cruxification one?

That shit messed me up

Most engaging side quest I've seen in a game in a long time, it's amazing how less is more when it comes to encounters like that. Not to mention the red herring of the mission seeming like it's gonna be another boring 'go here and kill a dude'
I did everything he wanted me to. Stood by his side during the crucifixion and hammered in the nails myself.
For some reason it was really enthralling listening to what the guy had to say. The dialogue between V and Joshua was very real, didn't go off the deep end to the point where it was hard to follow.

Probably the best sidequest I've done so far besides The Hunt, genuinely sat and thought about it for a minute upon finishing

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I did everything he wanted me to. Stood by his side during the crucifixion and hammered in the nails myself.
For some reason it was really enthralling listening to what the guy had to say. The dialogue between V and Joshua was very real, didn't go off the deep end to the point where it was hard to follow.

Probably the best sidequest I've done so far besides The Hunt, genuinely sat and thought about it for a minute upon finishing
Agreed, I really enjoyed it start to finish.

I also like how Johnny interjects throughout the mission but when he's being crucified, he shows up and doesn't say a word like he usually does. He just stands and watches

I really dig how they've handled Johnny in this game, Keanu's performance is solid.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Agreed, I really enjoyed it start to finish.

I also like how Johnny interjects throughout the mission but when he's being crucified, he shows up and doesn't say a word like he usually does. He just stands and watches

I really dig how they've handled Johnny in this game, Keanu's performance is solid.
For me, he spoke verses from the bible to me when I was by the cross. Probably because I chose a prayer from the old testament when leading Joshua in prayer before crucifixion. But yeah, they handled Keanu perfectly in this game. More so in this quest considering how sensitive a matter it really is, the diner conversation springs to mind at least as being done really respectfully

They even had organ music playing faintly in the background when you do the prayer, if you noticed.

Don't know why, the quest really just resonated on a level I didn't expect

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
The Cruxification one?

That shit messed me up

Most engaging side quest I've seen in a game in a long time, it's amazing how less is more when it comes to encounters like that. Not to mention the red herring of the mission seeming like it's gonna be another boring 'go here and kill a dude'
I truly really enjoy how CDPR isn’t holding back with the shit they do. Most companies would refuse to venture into this territory to not disturb their audience, but CDPR WANTS you to be disturbed, they WANT you to squirm in your chair and question your actions throughout. They WANT you to be disturbed to your very core.

Like I really felt during the beginning of that quest when you go into the house of the family of one of the men he murdered, you get to see the true believer, forgiving nature of the mothers daughter, forgiving her brothers murderer. But then the mother comes in and breaks down to see his face. And you can just tell by his voice he’s truly changed, he wants forgiveness and to try and correct his ways. But he’s damned to die, and wants to be able to go with the know that he’s better then before.

For me, I’m still shook by one side mission where you gotta go grab that BD of a 12 year old son of a preacher who was brutally murdered. And running into the two dudes who were scrolling not only that BD but so many more of similar experiences.

The way he said “which one? Which way of execution? Latino, white, black? How old?” So casually and nonchalantly fucking disgusted me, disgusted me so much I literally killed the son first just to watch the father freak out before I turned him into paste by a 4 GA shell.

Ive never felt that level of disgust before in my life

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I truly really enjoy how CDPR isn’t holding back with the shit they do. Most companies would refuse to venture into this territory to not disturb their audience, but CDPR WANTS you to be disturbed, they WANT you to squirm in your chair and question your actions throughout. They WANT you to be disturbed to your very core.

Like I really felt during the beginning of that quest when you go into the house of the family of one of the men he murdered, you get to see the true believer, forgiving nature of the mothers daughter, forgiving her brothers murderer. But then the mother comes in and breaks down to see his face. And you can just tell by his voice he’s truly changed, he wants forgiveness and to try and correct his ways. But he’s damned to die, and wants to be able to go with the know that he’s better then before.

For me, I’m still shook by one side mission where you gotta go grab that BD of a 12 year old son of a preacher who was brutally murdered. And running into the two dudes who were scrolling not only that BD but so many more of similar experiences.

The way he said “which one? Which way of execution? Latino, white, black? How old?” So casually and nonchalantly fucking disgusted me, disgusted me so much I literally killed the son first just to watch the father freak out before I turned him into paste by a 4 GA shell.

Ive never felt that level of disgust before in my life
I wasn't even disturbed by the crucifixion, quite the opposite actually. Joshua is the only character I've met so far, who went out on the terms he truly wanted, and got what he really wanted out of his life. Forgiveness in life, was not something he could get by the hands of the mother, so he sought it out in death.

A neo-Christian martyrdom, served on a BD platter for the consumerism culture

what a quest

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
JIVIuZ4.png

mfw good boy points

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
is there a way to find actual side quests and cool shit

all i've found so far is stuff from the fixer

swexs

Nebulae
rockin myself silenced guns and cool looking suits, corporat is the way

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
i wish we saw more of trauma team

i actually saw them doing something last night but when i walked up they immediately disappeared and i got really sad

i want a mod where i can join trauma team.

mert

Atom
Nebulae
is there a way to find actual side quests and cool shit

all i've found so far is stuff from the fixer

theres some monk in watson that wants u to save his bro from being turned into a terminator

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

a427aa8df7.jpg

c3ca93bf61.jpg

Current stats so far for melee based stuff:
  • Strong attacks with blades deal 50% more damage​
  • All stamina drain from melee attacks reduced by 50%​
  • While wielding a blade, recover 10% health when applying bleeding to an enemy or hitting an enemy affected by bleeding​
  • Dodging increases damage by 50% for 5 sec​
  • Combos with blades have a 30% chance to apply bleeding effect​
  • Increase critical hit chance by 20%​
  • Increased attack speed by 30%​
  • Increased bleeding duration of 6 seconds​
  • Increases damage with blades by 50% against enemies with max health (stacks crit damage),​
  • Armor is increased by 30% when moving​
My 15 attribute value in reflexes also gives me a 15% crit chance and increases my passive evasion of attacks by 15%.

Body attribute gives me a 15% damage bonus with melee weapons

Armor stats:
  • Lower body armor gives me a +15% Crit chance bonus​
  • Inner torso gives me a +30% Crit damage bonus​
  • Outer Torso has 2x 168.46 armor increase mods​
All in all, I killed a boss in less than 10 seconds​

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae

a427aa8df7.jpg

c3ca93bf61.jpg

• While wielding a blade, recover 10% health when applying bleeding to an enemy or hitting an enemy affected by bleeding​
  • Increases damage with blades by 50% against enemies with max health (stacks crit damage),​
My 15 attribute value in reflexes also gives me a 15% crit chance and increases my passive evasion of attacks by 15%.

Armor stats:

A tiny little fun fact since I saw you had the “Overwatch” rifle

Perhaps you’ve noticed after shooting it, depending on where or how quiet it is, but when your character goes to rack the bolt to chamber another round, a slight “ping” comes from the ejecting case

That “ping” is quite literally the exact, famous “ping” from the M1 Garand. And it happens after EVERY round you fire.

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
me personally, i didnt go into it with any expectations or knowledge of what promises had been made for the game, so i very much see it at face value and i intend to keep it that way; i saw this reddit page, a list of features that were meant to be in from day-dot, and i just ignored it because i didnt really want to know
I didn't go into it with any expectations and I am still disappointed with it

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae

a427aa8df7.jpg

c3ca93bf61.jpg

Armor stats:

jesus christ 100% crit chance with kerez? sounds ridiculously good