Deleted member 38

john rebelrp
Nebulae
also can i just say

good on the executives at CDPR for taking the flak of the release

they admitted outright, as stated here in an interview;

Sik2pae.png

that it was mostly their fault.

really; how many companies would you see the executives of taking the flak like that?

really do love CDPR

D

Deleted member 3818

also can i just say

Sik2pae.png

really; how many companies would you see the executives of taking the flak like that?

really do love CDPR
An apology isn't worth much after they've already taken your money, cdpr knew full well they were deceiving consumers but went ahead with it anyway.

Reactions: List

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
An apology isn't worth much after they've already taken your money, cdpr knew full well they were deceiving consumers but went ahead with it anyway.

If they delayed once more they'd have redditors busting down their doors. I agree that they should have had, and should've taken a Half Life Alyx approach to it all (wait until the last moment to announce your game) but that just wasn't possible at that point anymore.

What we learned from this: Stop rushing developers and control your hype.

Deleted member 38

john rebelrp
Nebulae
But at least they're owning up to their shitty foresight rather than - like most companies would - overshadowing it with excuses and whatnot.

I truly don't think they had any malice intentions; at least, not the entire company. I just think bad decisions were made in the rush of the moment and honestly; I half blame the players for that. If it weren't for the players being so hellbent on a release, I don't think they'd have rushed it quite as much as they did.

They've promised fixes across the board and I personally have faith in them.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
also can i just say

Sik2pae.png

really do love CDPR
cdpr > any other game company > ea

D

Deleted member 3818

If they delayed once more they'd have redditors busting down their doors. I agree that they should have had, and should've taken a Half Life Alyx approach to it all (wait until the last moment to announce your game) but that just wasn't possible at that point anymore.

What we learned from this: Stop rushing developers and control your hype.
it's still no excuse for hiding the god awful state the game is in in order to sell as many copies as possible. And I really don't think the whole don't rush devs thing really applies here considering they had 8 years to make this game, there clearly seems to have been some flaws with their development process.

But at least they're owning up to their shitty foresight rather than - like most companies would - overshadowing it with excuses and whatnot.

I truly don't think they had any malice intentions; at least, not the entire company. I just think bad decisions were made in the rush of the moment and honestly; I half blame the players for that. If it weren't for the players being so hellbent on a release, I don't think they'd have rushed it quite as much as they did.

They've promised fixes across the board and I personally have faith in them.

Yeah I don't blame the entire studio for what was probably an executive decision to push an unfinished game out, but I'm still very disappointed that a studio with a reputation for being a last beacon of hope in such a widely corrupted industry seems to be sacrificing their standards and morals as soon as the big dollar signs start to appear, I hope they don't continue down this path. It was a very scummy move on their part at the end of the day and I don't think they deserve any praise for their equivalent of this

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
it's still no excuse for hiding the god awful state the game is in in order to sell as many copies as possible. And I really don't think the whole don't rush devs thing really applies here considering they had 8 years to make this game, there clearly seems to have been some flaws with their development process.

That's fair.

What I don't like a lot is the blind rage some people give towards Cyberpunk 2077. All of my recommended videos on YouTube are about how terrible the game is, literally none of those videos talk about any positive aspects. The complaints are justified but every meme, media or whatever is all just basically punching the devs in the gut over and over.

The message is clear, but CDPR is transparent now (a little too late though) with us and doesn't attempt to cover their fuck ups up. I trust them to fix their stuff and so respect their apology which doesn't only say how they fucked up, but instead offers a solution by allowing people to refund their games.

Both sides are wrong but goddamn it's hard to just enjoy a game in this year.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
bro idc about that shit complaining about a company getting your money who cares

im just worried i gotta go through life knowing panam is only fictional

Johnny B. Goode

Nebulae
panam is so powerful it may actually drive me (subeh) to play a male character

that is how powerful panam is
im on the last mission now with the aldecaldos, i'll keep you posted on ending

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
yeah patching is good and all but cyberpunk obviously isn't feature complete and id rather they pushed back the multiplayer to improve the game, but it's unlikely that's gonna happen

Deleted member 38

john rebelrp
Nebulae
im on the last mission now with the aldecaldos, i'll keep you posted on ending
oh i already know it d/w

also can you imagine this pain;

tfw you're touching panam's thigh as a female character and she's like "WOOOAHHH YEAH NO THANKS"

that right there

that is pain

the pain of rejection

Johnny B. Goode

Nebulae
oh i already know it d/w

also can you imagine this pain;

tfw you're touching panam's thigh as a female character and she's like "WOOOAHHH YEAH NO THANKS"

that right there

that is pain

the pain of rejection
femchar owned