Cyberpunk 2077

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think the new update did have the option to respec now, I'm still doing the hacker build and have over 57.5 hours on it and yeah it does make the game very very easy. But if you want now it can be respected. Although since you've finished the game alright I suggest you just wait for whenever it is fixed 7 years from now or something

only perks, not attributes

still stuck with 20 TECH

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
only perks, not attributes

still stuck with 20 TECH

at least energy weapons are fucking fun to use, nothing better than pinging someone seeing them through 5 walls and charge rifling him in the head piercing all the wall, fuck your cover - TECH GANG.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
Necropost but oh well

Massive massive update to the game fixing a ton of issues and reworking a lot of the skill trees and other mechanics. A lot of the stuff that's been added should've been there at launch, such as changing your appearance whenever, different apartments for sale, a somewhat okay reputation system with the fixers in districts where they only give you new gigs after completing the original ones and a rework to NPC behaviour in crowds and cars. It's well worth a read and it's good to see they're not giving up on the game and (hopefully) taking it into the right direction.

Read the update here

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Necropost but oh well

Massive massive update to the game fixing a ton of issues and reworking a lot of the skill trees and other mechanics. A lot of the stuff that's been added should've been there at launch, such as changing your appearance whenever, different apartments for sale, a somewhat okay reputation system with the fixers in districts where they only give you new gigs after completing the original ones and a rework to NPC behaviour in crowds and cars. It's well worth a read and it's good to see they're not giving up on the game and (hopefully) taking it into the right direction.

Read the update here
faec7069a190f98b8e9d105244a405dc.png

took them long enough

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
not really worth installing the game yet but its a step in the right direction

I dont know what 'technical challenges' they faced that was worse than the state of the rest of the game, but its probably a sign for things to come if youre unfortunate enough to be a last gen gamer
cJchzH5.png

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
glad to see they're still working on it

I'll probably reinstall and give it another go when they're at a point where the game doesn't feel jank, probably a 2.0 update like No Man's Sky

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
reinstalled and will give it a shot

will report my findings friends

Aspect™

Proton
Nebulae
I played the game rather recently (before the latest update). In all honesty, the bugs I encountered were minimal and non-game breaking, and I enjoyed the game thoroughly. They've certainly fixed up a lot of things since the launch day and the game improves with every update.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
Here's a video for a quick summary of some of the stuff if you don't want to reinstall to see it

Also as someone who played the game on a bike most of the time this is pretty epic to see added as well