Cyberpunk 2077

Rida

Electron
Nebulae
so after playing for like 8 hours and finishing Act 1, I like the game a lot

Still though, while the new skill system is good imo it takes a long time to become legit useful so currently just rushing around completing gigs and shit so I can get to the fun perks
Imagine doing gigs and not getting the highscore on the new arcade machines, couldn't be me.
4dRihxm.png

6l6UCUo.png

3D91D1E996E0632854317FC7E057AF8D3B19F880

Reactions: List

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Enemies scale with you now, so you can straight up go to any gig and not be instagibbed by level 40 enemies making gigs a LOT more fun to do. rewards also seem to have increased for some, but that might be because you need to buy more shit now vs being a loot goblin

pretty fun so far, imo. some say it's a bit more challenging but my PUNISHMENT build just runs up with a shotgun and gives them a nice little "hello" right to the face even on hard so it's not too bad
Oh is the looting toned down?

I fr fucking hate killing the flow to search through every dead cunt and chester drawer in rpgs

It's only fun in rdr2 because of the animations

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Oh is the looting toned down?

I fr fucking hate killing the flow to search through every dead cunt and chester drawer in rpgs

It's only fun in rdr2 because of the animations
I make bank by looting everyone then bulk selling later but I have not gotten a single good item by looting dead people 8 hours in

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Imagine doing gigs and not getting the highscore on the new arcade machines, couldn't be me.
4dRihxm.png

6l6UCUo.png

there is no fucking way I'm gonna play the SHIT out of the machines now
I didnt think I put in that much, but my save file I made at noon says ive played 7 hours

I didnt actually hit really any bugs after the three clips I took. I feel you with the skills taking ages for me to get anything cool, really the bike jumping shit is all I have still at level 12

yep. also not really a huge fan of the cyberware capacity thing, I get cyberpsychosis is cool but once again, you're pretty much forced to level into Technical Ability to get more than a few decent implants.

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
I guess I'm gonna download and play it again

I don't usually play women in games but I fucking hate male V's voice so much that my hand is forced

Time to instal a bunch of mods to create a hideous Arasaka bioslave assassin thing

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
SXvge3U.jpeg

My boy thus far, I've been doing rather well. began the early phases of the main quest, but mainly doing gigs and side quests atm, I want to be a shotgun menace

i died surprisingly few times, only like 3-4 times total in my run so far? scaling AI really does wonders. the only disadvantage of my shotgun build is reload times, oh god the reloads times. i expected it to be getting close and personal, but nope: i'm a freak shit to goons apparently. i also got an update recently where if i dismember guys i get faster reload speeds, so guess who's running around with maximum destruction gun mods and getting OBLITERATED! on enemies left and right

only thing that's still missing is some cool shirt and of course the mandatory green goggles. i tried to find them but it seems like they shuffled the usual clothing vendors so it'll be luck alone that i need to get them.

also cyberpunk had 100k+ players again today :) we are so fucking back

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
SXvge3U.jpeg

My boy thus far, I've been doing rather well. began the early phases of the main quest, but mainly doing gigs and side quests atm, I want to be a shotgun menace

i died surprisingly few times, only like 3-4 times total in my run so far? scaling AI really does wonders. the only disadvantage of my shotgun build is reload times, oh god the reloads times. i expected it to be getting close and personal, but nope: i'm a freak shit to goons apparently. i also got an update recently where if i dismember guys i get faster reload speeds, so guess who's running around with maximum destruction gun mods and getting OBLITERATED! on enemies left and right

only thing that's still missing is some cool shirt and of course the mandatory green goggles. i tried to find them but it seems like they shuffled the usual clothing vendors so it'll be luck alone that i need to get them.

SXKx5ja.png

You should get the solid colour netrunner suit mod and wear this as your outfit overlay with whatever armour you want being hidden.

Complete the cruelty squad look

RUrWwkP.png

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
SXvge3U.jpeg

I went for a similarish build with smart shotguns, the reload times are a bit better. to compensate for the lower damage I just stacked speed and snagged mantis blades

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I went for a similarish build with smart shotguns, the reload times are a bit better. to compensate for the lower damage I just stacked speed and snagged mantis blades

bro try gorilla fists they are so much fun hahahahaha

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
4dRihxm.png

6l6UCUo.png

THE FUCKING WITCHER ARCADE MACHINE KILLED ME

IT WAS RIGHT AFTER JACKIE DIED, "Bye jackie." >PLAYS WITCHER ARCADE

Northgate

HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

MLhSq6B.png

MT2HMyq.png

grPKom1.jpg

N0rdfdt.jpg

ABx6i5k.jpg

You can kick the rat out of the corp, but you can't kick the Corpo out of the rat

opposite gender version of my V, literally even the tats LOL

beautiful work on that character, another empty fuck fills my soul with happiness only those with a CEO mindset can understand