Dead Matter

jooni

VAPORWAVE
Nebulae

Don't have any videos on hand right now, but we have a fairly large pool of weapons that players will be able to use. We plan on getting a more in depth gameplay video out in the near future.

We've also been greenlit, check the OP for the stats on that!

Reactions: List

Clark

Proton
Nebulae
Don't have any videos on hand right now, but we have a fairly large pool of weapons that players will be able to use. We plan on getting a more in depth gameplay video out in the near future.

We've also been greenlit, check the OP for the stats on that!

Congrats on the Greenlight man!

Chester

custom title
Nebulae
holy shit literally take all of my money

grats on greenlight

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I remember farming drugs with you, Malaal, Afghan and CNS on EURP whilst you were deving and to see that you went from that to getting greenlit is sick. I hope to see you guys do well with it, given that it looks so promising.

Hoblit

mic check mic check?
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Looks sick, good luck!

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
I wonder since some games to take this in consideration but almost none find a good way of using it. Would sleep be something that we could see implemented in the game? Overall people will get tired and it doesn't take much before someone just has to sit to rest for a bit.

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
Id get this in a heartbeat but my shitty laptop toaster wont run it, ripperino

jooni

VAPORWAVE
Nebulae
I wonder since some games to take this in consideration but almost none find a good way of using it. Would sleep be something that we could see implemented in the game? Overall people will get tired and it doesn't take much before someone just has to sit to rest for a bit.

This I feel boils down to realism v fun gameplay, simply because we're dealing with a multiplayer game that is designed for a large amount of players to participate, I'm going to go ahead and say that sleep in the sense of fast forwarding time or us as developers implementing it as a way of giving people bonuses is likely never going to happen.

However disconnecting and having a sleeper is planned.

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
This I feel boils down to realism v fun gameplay, simply because we're dealing with a multiplayer game that is designed for a large amount of players to participate, I'm going to go ahead and say that sleep in the sense of fast forwarding time or us as developers implementing it as a way of giving people bonuses is likely never going to happen.

However disconnecting and having a sleeper is planned.

Althought can we expect for example after running a good amount of time the aim of a gun with shake and it will take some time to get the breath back into normal state to be able to shoot with some accuracy?

jooni

VAPORWAVE
Nebulae
Althought can we expect for example after running a good amount of time the aim of a gun with shake and it will take some time to get the breath back into normal state to be able to shoot with some accuracy?

probably going to go run around with a giant orange gun for a half hour to see how shaky I am then try and base it off of that.

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
probably going to go run around with a giant orange gun for a half hour to see how shaky I am then try and base it off of that.

My tutors in uni always said if something doesn't feel right do it.

If I want a character pose when designing it, I do it.
If I want a weapon to reload a certain way, I do it.

If it feels right, job done.

Nebulae
zombie survival game. Players must fight to survive in a zombie packed, post-apocalyptic world that fosters whichever playstyle fits you best. Settle down and defend your home from outside threats with an expansive crafting and barricading system, cultivate and live off the land or branch out, explore, and scavenge whatever vehicles, weapons, and food you may find in a zombie-plagued Calgary - alone, or with your friends.​

Sounds sick, if theres one thing I can suggest its that you please, please make the barricading system good like you've promised. The only reason I don't play games like Project Zomboid anymore is because of how laughably easy it is to make an immune, untouchable base.
Best of luck my dude.