Dead Matter

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yeah but can you really blame them

We haven't had a good proper zombie game in years. The market has become over saturated with bullshit the past few years.

I'm optimistic about Dead Matter though, I hope it can redeem the genre

Last really good zombie game I played was Dying Light.

Reactions: List

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
I can give you atleast 10 seperate titles of games that look like two drops of water, if you're so dumb of throwing money at your screen for them be my guest , small developers really dont stand out for making these kinds of games...
The average kickstarter campaign I've seen starts with high aspirations from a well meaning small team and ends in a disaster of wasted money and time. Not trying to take a dig at anything here but I 100% agree with you on small devs and big aspirations, it's just a recipe for disaster.

jooni

VAPORWAVE
Nebulae
holy shit

Last time I viewed this thread I think the campaign maybe had a grand to it, I'm pretty excited. We've had a lot of really talented people approach us and even an old friend came around from back in the Dead Matter mod days to come help us 'finish the fight'.

Although my team and I had to make a lot of sacrifices to get the project to where it is. Working almost 16 hours per day for weeks on end can be very tiring, but I feel like the support we've been receiving has been well worth it.

Even though it's been really stressful and hectic, the connections we've made because of the Kickstarter have been amazing for us. I'm going to be on the down low about this pretty much everywhere else but we're actually in talks with a pretty solid publisher. We're excited to work with them and they're excited to work with us.

I'm also really happy that Epic Games and Valve have been really helpful thusfar, it's been quite a journey and I'm actually surprised at how welcoming they've been to my team and how much help they've offered us.

Last but not least I want to extend my gratitude to @alex and @impulse for allowing me to post this on here twice over for the Greenlight and the Kickstarter. I've been incredibly busy but I truly appreciate the support and advice he has given me.

Thanks to everyone else on here that's given us feedback, positive or negative it still helps us figure out if we're going in the right or wrong direction. I'm also very grateful for the supportive comments, there have been some pretty unpleasant comments from family members hurled at me and seeing positive messages really helps me keep on pushing forward.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
give nebulous.cloud a shout out so we get a lot of new roleplayers to join neb!

Kidding, don't let them know you roleplayed.

Way to make your dreams real, I'm happy for you dude.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
85BkisE.png

guys quick time to crowdfund $2.5k in CAD so we can get angry coach with the phrase 'wheres my :16k: gurra?' in the game

D

Deleted member 1405

holy shit

Last time I viewed this thread I think the campaign maybe had a grand to it, I'm pretty excited. We've had a lot of really talented people approach us and even an old friend came around from back in the Dead Matter mod days to come help us 'finish the fight'.

Although my team and I had to make a lot of sacrifices to get the project to where it is. Working almost 16 hours per day for weeks on end can be very tiring, but I feel like the support we've been receiving has been well worth it.

Even though it's been really stressful and hectic, the connections we've made because of the Kickstarter have been amazing for us. I'm going to be on the down low about this pretty much everywhere else but we're actually in talks with a pretty solid publisher. We're excited to work with them and they're excited to work with us.

I'm also really happy that Epic Games and Valve have been really helpful thusfar, it's been quite a journey and I'm actually surprised at how welcoming they've been to my team and how much help they've offered us.

Last but not least I want to extend my gratitude to @alex and @impulse for allowing me to post this on here twice over for the Greenlight and the Kickstarter. I've been incredibly busy but I truly appreciate the support and advice he has given me.

Thanks to everyone else on here that's given us feedback, positive or negative it still helps us figure out if we're going in the right or wrong direction. I'm also very grateful for the supportive comments, there have been some pretty unpleasant comments from family members hurled at me and seeing positive messages really helps me keep on pushing forward.
wait you made this game, oh shit my bad, i thought someone just posted this thread to talk about it.
Fuck I can't back it anymore, I wanted to get my keys :(