Fallout 76

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
wouldn't mind playing DUST with friends and slaughtering everybody in maniacal ways, then creating totems out of their body parts and praying to the radiation storms
so basically that Conan game but fallout

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
so basically that Conan game but fallout
i'd play it if it had this theme
maxresdefault.jpg

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
The idea doesn’t sound too bad if they focus on the story
if the game is actually an online survival 'Rust' type game, then i'm pretty sure there wont be any story. i also think this because the game is supposedly set in like 2102 which is pretty early as this is only a couple decades away from the bombs dropping, so i think the only story you'll get is leaving the vault and creating your own tribes as there won't be many established organisations or tribes. aka it's just your group of friends vs other groups of friends

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Probably something similar to Escape From Tarkov or the Division where you'll have your homebase where you upgrade and improve over time, then you can go out into zones to get shit and fight other players, then outside of that you'll have linear story missions.

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Probably something similar to Escape From Tarkov or the Division where you'll have your homebase where you upgrade and improve over time, then you can go out into zones to get shit and fight other players, then outside of that you'll have linear story missions.
That's probably the best case scenario for this game

I'm just hoping that the story will be good

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Unsure if true, but this was reposted into a FB group I'm in for Fallout related stuff

X6iOfWz.jpg

Some people quipped that Chris Avellone couldn't have wrote the story, but others refuted it as he apparently helped them write Prey and that he's a freelancer so who knows. Could be interesting to see.

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Unsure if true, but this was reposted into a FB group I'm in for Fallout related stuff

X6iOfWz.jpg

Some people quipped that Chris Avellone couldn't have wrote the story, but others refuted it as he apparently helped them write Prey and that he's a freelancer so who knows. Could be interesting to see.

if this is correct then it actually sounds pretty lit

BoberinoKekerino

Neutrino
Nebulae
I actually quite like it, it seems like it changed a bit. I always looked at all Fallout games as the same thing just with different graphics. Hopefully this will change with the new game

D

Deleted member 118

The game won't be a multiplayer exclusive MOST LIKELY, since a dev has responded to a concerned who said he'd bang his head into a wall repeatedly if this is another rust clone.

Dev went on to say that "Don't bang your head into a wall just yet ... bla bla bla ... You will not be disappointed"