Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
131c32fc2595b50a173884a8d01772ae.jpg

NEED CONTENT
if there was a new chair, you'd get 4 videos
  • first one pointing it out in the trailer
  • second one analyzing the chair
  • third discussing the lore impacts of the chair and it's meaning in the main plot
  • Fourth and final video tell people to not get hyped by the chair

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 118

So we all got what we feared the most, but learning that we can still expect a typical singleplayer fallout experience without GETTING FUCKING NUKED seems all the more worthwhile to me. I'm definitely buying this game and might even save up for the collector's edition <3

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It still suspect it's a rust clone with a battle royale, they seem too vague and looks like they're trying to specify the game is not what the playerbase suspect it to be yet they haven't completely denied it is either.
I concur. Note how at the microsoft conference in the trailer they revealed there, Todd and the trailer made no move to mention the multiplayer.

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
So we all got what we feared the most, but learning that we can still expect a typical singleplayer fallout experience without GETTING FUCKING NUKED seems all the more worthwhile to me. I'm definitely buying this game and might even save up for the collector's edition <3
From what I heard no singleplayer. Only multiplayer, you can however play solo (implying you are still online but not playing with friends but by yourself, still against other players)

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
Turns out it's more of a "New Vegas" kind of thing, a spin-off with the same engine of the previous one, it's nice. Tbh I always wanted to see how Fallout would do in multiplayer but I can't figure out how quest will work, do the "host" decide the outcome? What happens if some funny duderino kills an important npcs and the entire quest fails? There will be story-driven quests right?

milS

Atom
Nebulae
Turns out it's more of a "New Vegas" kind of thing, a spin-off with the same engine of the previous one, it's nice. Tbh I always wanted to see how Fallout would do in multiplayer but I can't figure out how quest will work, do the "host" decide the outcome? What happens if some funny duderino kills an important npcs and the entire quest fails? There will be story-driven quests right?
If it's similar to how they did it with Elder Scrolls Online for the quest system, quests would be independant per player even if they're in a group so all people would have to pick up the quest and do it independently and chose decisions themselves, aka noone can meme around and fuck it up for everyone else, and it should be impossible for them to kill important NPCs like it is in ESO and even if so, they should respawn after 30 seconds or something, so it should be manageable.

RaphaelDeFusco

Electron
Nebulae
If they kept FO4's dialogue system, it will be a shit RPG. Players want to know exactly what they are saying and have more than 4 options.

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If they kept FO4's dialogue system, it will be a shit RPG. Players want to know exactly what they are saying and have more than 4 options.
I believe Todd admitted that the voice dialogue for Fallout 4 was a mistake

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
fallout is shit without obsidian, when are we gonna get characters with huge depth and backstories like graham and ulysses again? no one asked for 76

RaphaelDeFusco

Electron
Nebulae
fallout is shit without obsidian, when are we gonna get characters with huge depth and backstories like graham and ulysses again? no one asked for 76
Fallout 4 was a good shooter though, so hopefully they have focused on the RPG elements and just ported over the combat.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
It's set in six West Virginia regions.
"All-new graphics, lighting and landscape technology brings to life six distinct West Virginia regions. From the forests of Appalachia to the noxious crimson expanses of the Cranberry Bog, each region offers its own risks and rewards. Post-nuclear America has never looked so beautiful!"

also here's a rough idea of the map
oAsVz8V.png